Old 06-16-2015, 05:48 PM   #1471
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Hahahaha! Perfect!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
At this point in the show Ghost is more Sam's wolf since its been like 3 years since he's actually interacted with Jon... But hey seeing Drogon napping on bones for 20 minutes was way more exciting than watching why the hell Ghost wasn't around to help Jon yet again
Well, Ghost wasn't howling in pain so I take this as a sign Jon lives. However, Ghost does his own thing a lot so I cut him some slack and love him when I see him.

Did they ever show Jon inside Ghost? Just sensing his emotions/scents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
Maybe if they had a better actor I would like the character more. Personally I find Kit Harrington to be quite wooden in the role.
He is wooden. I think Emilia Clarke is pretty wooden too. The Lannisters have the locks on a fully well acted family tree IMO
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:24 PM   #1472
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

Well, Ghost wasn't howling in pain so I take this as a sign Jon lives.
Director of the show says Jon Snow is dead for sure

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...s-dead-2015156
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:30 PM   #1473
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Well, if he wasn't dead they certainly wouldn't want us knowing yet so I'm not surprised by the comment. That said just because he's dead doesn't mean he couldn't return in some other form.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:45 PM   #1474
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Well we know know that someone thought dead is now alive.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:47 AM   #1475
Luminous
Cyclops

Honestly if Jon is in fact dead my enthusiasm for watching the show will greatly diminish. Not because I find his character compelling, but because he was the last warrior in the Stark family who could have potentially brought some retribution for all the sh!t that's happened to that family. I get that this world is founded on the real notion that bad and evil things constantly happen, but I don't really have an interest in watching or reading a story where evil is ALWAYS so triumphant. It just feels pointless to me.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:57 AM   #1476
MrYac
Hercules

i'm kind of feeling the same lately Lum. in the beginning the shocking deaths was kind of a breath of fresh air and kept you on your toes. now it's the opposite and the "hero" getting killed is the cliché they keep falling back on. After what they did to Stannis though my enjoyment of this show has fallen a LOT.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 08:32 AM   #1477
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

At what point is the show not "fun and enjoyable" anymore?
I find it incredibly well written and acted but this season had me going to bed too solemn too often because of the terrible things I had watched in the interest of "entertaining myself". I had high hopes that this season would end with some optimism after all the depravity we were subjected to but alas it was not to be.

Do I ride it out until the last two episodes when Bran emerges from the North as some superhero to save the day?
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 09:34 AM   #1478
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Honestly if Jon is in fact dead my enthusiasm for watching the show will greatly diminish. Not because I find his character compelling, but because he was the last warrior in the Stark family who could have potentially brought some retribution for all the sh!t that's happened to that family. I get that this world is founded on the real notion that bad and evil things constantly happen, but I don't really have an interest in watching or reading a story where evil is ALWAYS so triumphant. It just feels pointless to me.
Feel very much the same way.
protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 10:21 AM   #1479
carlito1978
Hellfire Club

i wouldnt be disappointed by his death if he were actually dead. i would be more disappointed by his death by how lamely he died. sticking that in the last two minutes of the episode after the epic scene with cerci would be just a weak way to go for such a pivotal character.
carlito1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 10:47 AM   #1480
SNIKT
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito1978 View Post
i wouldnt be disappointed by his death if he were actually dead. i would be more disappointed by his death by how lamely he died. sticking that in the last two minutes of the episode after the epic scene with cerci would be just a weak way to go for such a pivotal character.
I agree 100%.. If he truly did die what a disappointing way to die for his character.. Honestly I don't believe he did because that story with the wall would go right lot the window in my opinion
SNIKT is offline   Reply With Quote