Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-31-2017, 01:34 PM   #91
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
What ever. I love the way you refer to my "verbal diarrhea" whilst worshipping at the porcelain throne yourself

If you think the term "Sex sells" is a homage to beauty, or the equivalent of first attraction, then have at it. Like I advised the other forum member, I'm not about to start a crusade akin to teaching a chimpanzee modern politics....
This isn't about politics. Are you trying to pass a bill in Washington that won't allow people to ogle their statues if they feel like it? You're just another lame SJW peddling his lame BS PC agenda on a toy forum to other members. You're a bitter comic nerd beautiful women aren't interested in so you push your BS agenda on a toy forum. Get a life since you obviously can't get laid. Your story is so cliche it writes itself.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:37 PM   #92
CyborgHunter
Blue Falcon

I like collecting statues
CyborgHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:41 PM   #93
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgHunter View Post
I like collecting statues
So do I. It's why most of us are here. Most of us, not all.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:47 PM   #94
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
This isn't about politics. Are you trying to pass a bill in Washington that won't allow people to ogle their statues if they feel like it? You're just another lame SJW peddling his lame PC agenda on a toy forum to other members. You're a bitter comic nerd beautiful women aren't interested in so you push your BS agenda on a toy forum. Get a life since you obviously can't get laid. Your story is so cliche it writes itself.
Every time you post you write my response for me

The reference to politics was for metaphor only. It was to indicate the difficulty in teaching complex subjects to a being that lacks the mental facility to process the information...which seems to describe your situation perfectly.

As to your assessments of my character I don't read comics, I'm married with three children. I guess whether "beautiful" women are interested or not, depends on your position regards beauty. I could start to discuss objectivity vs subjectivity but I know you wouldn't be able to handle it.

SJW - 1 : Neanderthal - 0
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 01:53 PM   #95
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
What ever. I love the way you refer to my "verbal diarrhea" whilst worshipping at the porcelain throne yourself

If you think the term "Sex sells" is a homage to beauty, or the equivalent of first attraction, then have at it. Like I advised the other forum member, I'm not about to start a crusade akin to teaching a chimpanzee modern politics....
Don't offend chimpanzees by underestimating them. They obviously can teach you so much regarding life in community, and thus regarding politics.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 02:06 PM   #96
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Every time you post you write my response for me

The reference to politics was for metaphor only. It was to indicate the difficulty in teaching complex subjects to a being that lacks the mental facility to process the information...which seems to describe your situation perfectly.

As to your assessments of my character I don't read comics, I'm married with three children. I guess whether "beautiful" women are interested or not, depends on your position regards beauty. I could start to discuss objectivity vs subjectivity but I know you wouldn't be able to handle it.

SJW - 1 : Neanderthal - 0
Handling SJW wipes like you has never been a problem for me. As for my assessment of your character...it's spot on. But please, keep trying to impress yourself with your high brow antics. Clearly you aren't impressing anyone else. Keep that score going though. That's cute. I wish I had more time but I've got family and friends coming over for the games so I must depart. Maybe I'll have enough time to ogle my female statues before kick off. Don't forget to get a life while I'm gone.
Old 12-31-2017, 02:34 PM   #97
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

P
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Don't offend chimpanzees by underestimating them. They obviously can learn you so much regarding life in community, and thus regarding politics.
Google translate is not your friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
Handling SJW wipes like you has never been a problem for me. As for my assessment of your character...it's spot on. But please, keep trying to impress yourself with your high brow antics. Clearly you aren't impressing anyone else. Keep that score going though. That's cute. I wish I had more time but I've got family and friends coming over for the games so I must depart. Maybe I'll have enough time to ogle my female statues before kick off. Don't forget to get a life while I'm gone.
Yeah, like the family and friends are not imaginary....but hey, whatever gets you through the long night's. As for getting a life, forgive me if I don't take "life advice" from the closet sex offender who openly admits to making time to "ogle at statues".....Yeah, you really gave it to me.

Why not take your own advice and find a real human partner, then the 1/4 scale girlfriends won't get so much of your time, and you might not be sold so much sex!
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:12 PM   #98
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
....the koto Jason bishoujo type outfit would work also.
NO!
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:13 PM   #99
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
P

Google translate is not your friend...

Oh well... Betrayed by Google. You win.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:15 PM   #100
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Do girl Terminators have robot boobies?
To be an effective infiltrator, yes.
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote