Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-16-2018, 08:22 PM   #4841
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
SFV is no longer thought of as bad. It has grown beyond its poor launch and is now the most robust and complete fighter on the market.

SFV and DBFZ set various twitch records this year during EVO as well.

It’s basically riding an all time high with the recent releases of Sagat and Cody, and people love the new character G.

As far as aesthetics, I think there’s been very little debate that the character models in SFV are amongst the most stunning and polished ever seen in a Fighter.

IMHO SFV did nothing to hurt the Statue market.

Release Laura or R.Mika and let’s see what happens.
Thanks for clearing that up(I kinda clocked out of the FGC at Season 3). I really have enjoyed the game since launch myself but at every fighting game forum, and youtube was just straight complaining. Chris G and other people whining and complaining but still sitting there clocking in every day got so frustrating to see and hear. And Yes bring on R. Mika!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
I agree with this, I've been playing SFV since release and Capcom has turned the game far around. This year has been the best year for SFV hands down, they just need to continue improving going into Season 4.

Sorry to go off topic from the thread, but I think SF is still very untapped in statues. There are people like me craving for some highly detailed and cool statues from SF. I have liked some of PCS work, but I still have a big itch for something that goes to the next level. We still don't have SFV Juri, Urien, Ibuki, R. Mika, Laura, Karin, Menat, SFV Guile.

SFV Makoto, SFV Viper, and SFV Rose when they get in.. We need these characters done! I would pay big bucks for them in 1/4, I'm sure other people out there would too. I'm not looking for a full line, but I am looking for more love on the character choices.
Slowly but surely there are other companies coming on board with Street Fighter. As much as I enjoyed PCS' run on statues, groups like Kinetiquettes and even PrototypeZ Studio are starting to come out swinging with their dynamic takes on SF statues. For those that are still collecting SF statues in the future I think you are in for a real treat if SFV becomes as big as SFIV became.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:36 PM   #4842
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
I agree with this, I've been playing SFV since release and Capcom has turned the game far around. This year has been the best year for SFV hands down, they just need to continue improving going into Season 4.

Sorry to go off topic from the thread, but I think SF is still very untapped in statues. There are people like me craving for some highly detailed and cool statues from SF. I have liked some of PCS work, but I still have a big itch for something that goes to the next level. We still don't have SFV Juri, Urien, Ibuki, R. Mika, Laura, Karin, Menat, SFV Guile.

SFV Makoto, SFV Viper, and SFV Rose when they get in.. We need these characters done! I would pay big bucks for them in 1/4, I'm sure other people out there would too. I'm not looking for a full line, but I am looking for more love on the character choices.
I agree 100%. Unfortunately you’re likely in for Ryu, Akuma, Sagat, followed by more Ryu, Akuma and Sagat.

I feel extremely blessed that Oro, Poison and Nash were produced.

SF4 came out like 10 years ago. No C.Viper? Ever?
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:58 PM   #4843
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
Thanks for clearing that up(I kinda clocked out of the FGC at Season 3). I really have enjoyed the game since launch myself but at every fighting game forum, and youtube was just straight complaining. Chris G and other people whining and complaining but still sitting there clocking in every day got so frustrating to see and hear. And Yes bring on R. Mika!

Slowly but surely there are other companies coming on board with Street Fighter. As much as I enjoyed PCS' run on statues, groups like Kinetiquettes and even PrototypeZ Studio are starting to come out swinging with their dynamic takes on SF statues. For those that are still collecting SF statues in the future I think you are in for a real treat if SFV becomes as big as SFIV became.
Yeah definitely, I own the PrototypeZ Evil Ryu and I'm really satisfied with it. I don't own the Akuma, but the quality looks really good. I am looking forward to more from them, Kinetiquettes, and P1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
I agree 100%. Unfortunately you’re likely in for Ryu, Akuma, Sagat, followed by more Ryu, Akuma and Sagat.

I feel extremely blessed that Oro, Poison and Nash were produced.

SF4 came out like 10 years ago. No C.Viper? Ever?
I am blasting them like crazy for other character requests. I think the shotos are always a given lol, but I hope the ball goes rolling further than the usual Ryu, Akuma, etc. I will buy them because I like them and will support the line, but I don't know if I can do repeats lol.

Sf4 is 10 years old now and that's crazy. Viper is popular with the fanbase so it should be no problem making her imo. I hope her debut in SFV finally gets her immortalized in stone.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 09:55 PM   #4844
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
BST violation
what did you mean by this? lol
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:28 PM   #4845
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhernandez3242 View Post
what did you mean by this? lol
You can't sale or trade any items outside of the Buy/sale trading portion of the forums. In order to sale items on the forum, you must be an adamantium member.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:12 PM   #4846
vhernandez3242
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
You can't sale or trade any items outside of the Buy/sale trading portion of the forums. In order to sale items on the forum, you must be an adamantium member.

oh I wasnt buying or selling.... was just saying if I knew there would be a ken 1/3 then maybe id start collecting the line..
vhernandez3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #4847
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhernandez3242 View Post
oh I wasnt buying or selling.... was just saying if I knew there would be a ken 1/3 then maybe id start collecting the line..
Nothing to do with you my man. Sgt Taz mentioned a BST earlier and then again later today.
JadeGiant edited his post. That "BST violation" is not what he wrote.
That is all.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:52 AM   #4848
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
^ You did see this right?
Nope did not
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 08:52 AM   #4849
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Nope did not
Yeah I figured you hadn't since you're never the type to cause a ruckus.

I have my posts per page to the max so I saw it on the same page and was like "Nah, he didn't see it"
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 01:05 AM   #4850
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yeah I figured you hadn't since you're never the type to cause a ruckus.
Yeah my bad
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote