Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 08-20-2018, 09:07 AM   #121
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I’m betting the hip armor will be removable. I thought I saw an arm switch out holding a gun and at least another head. Could be wrong though.
im interested if the hip armor and sash are removable. its a beautiful piece but i can only afford the space for one version of most characters and prefer them to be as definitive as possible or as close to my definition of that as possible
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #122
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
im interested if the hip armor and sash are removable. its a beautiful piece but i can only afford the space for one version of most characters and prefer them to be as definitive as possible or as close to my definition of that as possible
I know where you’re coming from. One option would be to buy it, then when/if another more comic accurate 1/4 version of him comes out, you could sell the XM....which I have a feeling will increase in value. That was my initial plan, but now after seeing him, I’ll just keep the XM anyway because of the beauty of the piece.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:47 PM   #123
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

WoW, once again beautiful work from XM. This line is XM’s best imo, excluding Joker, the other offerings are all stellar.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:27 PM   #124
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

So many pieces are coming out I seriously cant keep up with. From Prime 1 to XM... 1/6 to 1/3 then 1/4... Samurai line to comic line.

Im so priced out.....
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 05:59 PM   #125
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I’m with ya pal. I literally sat down made a list of what I want . Scratched off what was unrealistic and included all old pieces from years ago I still haven’t got. I was overwhelmed at money total in front of me.

Continued to scratch and claw at my list I believe I found a balance between some new POs in 1/6 & 1/4 as well as some older pieces. I put them in order of must haves first and more pricey and that’s all she wrote folks. I can’t do this anymore on my salary
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:16 AM   #126
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I’m with ya pal. I literally sat down made a list of what I want . Scratched off what was unrealistic and included all old pieces from years ago I still haven’t got. I was overwhelmed at money total in front of me.

Continued to scratch and claw at my list I believe I found a balance between some new POs in 1/6 & 1/4 as well as some older pieces. I put them in order of must haves first and more pricey and that’s all she wrote folks. I can’t do this anymore on my salary
Yup gotta sit down soon and really prioritize which ones I truly want and which ones I can live without. Going to do that pretty soon with even pieces that I own. XM Venom got chopped last night so no one is safe...
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:40 PM   #127
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
I did this a long time ago. For me...it is XM Transformers all day every day first and foremost! Nothing else comes close! Second is DC 1/6 from XM! Third is all Predator / Alien stuff from XM and a few from Prime 1 more than likely.

There will also be the occasional statue like Prime 1 Lobo, SS CotD Prestige line, etc.

BUT TF comes first!
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:57 PM   #128
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post

I'm so glad to see more collectors are doing this! My Want List got overwhelming, so I separated them out by sizes and within those my higher to lower priority pieces. Everything is a lot more manageable now.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:10 PM   #129
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Here's the bad boy everyone's been asking us about. From the XM Original Samurai Series, Deathstroke photos! Come check us out at STGCC if you want to see this cool piece in person, and say hi to our friendly Artists!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:13 PM   #130
nearmint
Phoenix

Well, crap. That looks really good, too.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote