Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-29-2016, 10:46 PM   #3571
zteinr
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
As it currently stands the exclusive release will include both heads whereas the standard release will have just the unmasked portrait. The EX is scheduled to go up for pre-order sometime next month.
Sold!
zteinr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 07:24 AM   #3572
Siona
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Koto Japan announced that Spike from Cowboy Bebop will have 2 versions, normal and DX. Any insight of what could be the extra for the DX version ?

https://twitter.com/kotobukiyas/stat...39142077202432
Siona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 08:21 AM   #3573
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Gonk, now we have the Star Wars ArtFX 1/7 line coming back with Kylo Ren will we see more in the line again?

If yes, will it be just be characters from the Force Awakens or could we see characters from other movies?
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 02:28 PM   #3574
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

gonk, can you please tell us if koto has the right (or are trying to get the rights) to make a Morrigan Bishoujo? She has appeared in Capcom games. I hope to see her!!!

hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 04:01 PM   #3575
Tacheyon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
The plan is that we'll be able to offer these in North America. Please keep checking our FB page or website the latest updates.
Thank you from both myself and my wallet! Those secondary market prices are scary.
Tacheyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 04:21 PM   #3576
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Well Vision was just unveiled at SDCC and the announcement was made that Punisher would be next.
Thanks for the update. The vision looked great!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 09:56 PM   #3577
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
There are three main factors during production that can raise the SRP on these products - how many paint applications are needed, the materials used and the number of parts to complete each statue (tooling). And while I may sound like a broken record manufacturing costs keep rising in China making it impossible to offer the same level of quality everyone has come to expect but with a price tag from 5 years ago. While it's unlikely we'll be able to offer these products for $59.99 anytime soon the new price range appears to be anywhere from $69.99 - $89.99.
Thank you very much. It's good to know that they won't all be at least $89.99 going forward. I was hoping it was a case of intricacy rather than them all just being that MSRP. Thanks!
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:47 AM   #3578
Max Carnage
Fantastic Four

Quote:
The possibility does exist that we could include characters in their classic outfits within the Marvel ARTFX+ line.
Thanks for your response. Also one thing to ask more, when will the Kylo Ren ARTFX be available for pre-order approximately?
Max Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 08:20 AM   #3579
Maxwell
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

@gonk

Hello, with the coming of the Vision Fine arts statue alot of fans are very excited but I have 1 concern towards the paint, especially on his face. I can't remember if it was a video or a thread post but I remember they mentioned the final product would have a Metallic paint for his face, which is great but I'd like to raise a concern towards the final painting of some bishoujos with metallic finishes. Just recently a bunch of us from a kotobukiya group here in the philippines noticed the Wonder Woman Armored bishoujo's red armor chest piece's metallic paint has faded. I hoped this was an isolated case but it happens quite a lot in other of bishoujo's with metallic finishes as-well and if that was the case I rather not have a metallic faced Vision if it would just fade over time :/
Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:34 PM   #3580
zteinr
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
gonk, can you please tell us if koto has the right (or are trying to get the rights) to make a Morrigan Bishoujo? She has appeared in Capcom games. I hope to see her!!!
Ditto!
zteinr is offline   Reply With Quote