Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-17-2017, 11:18 PM   #231
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Jonathan Dewar is releasing a new Lilith statue next week and Level52 should have thier cat girl up for order soon. So no... not interested in any ARH pieces at the moment. Too much grief and uncertainty.
at the moment? so there is still hope..your not 100% done with ARH yet?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:39 PM   #232
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
at the moment? so there is still hope..your not 100% done with ARH yet?
I'm not 100% done with them yet. Hopefully, they will not be asses about the Sha-ryn and I will not have that bad of a taste in my mouth for dealing with them again. However, they really need to make something I want. and I mean, make something... not just say they are making something, because so far the only thing they made crumbled and broke in shipping. Then, like many others, I'll order from BBTS or some other reputable dealer so I have a buffer between my wallet and ARH's nonsense.

But Im 90% done with them. Either through incompetence, or just plain dishonesty, Arahom has proven himself unable to meet my expectations over and over.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:54 PM   #233
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I'm not 100% done with them yet. Hopefully, they will not be asses about the Sha-ryn and I will not have that bad of a taste in my mouth for dealing with them again. However, they really need to make something I want. and I mean, make something... not just say they are making something, because so far the only thing they made crumbled and broke in shipping. Then, like many others, I'll order from BBTS or some other reputable dealer so I have a buffer between my wallet and ARH's nonsense.

But Im 90% done with them. Either through incompetence, or just plain dishonesty, Arahom has proven himself unable to meet my expectations over and over.
this is a heartbreaking story..such a strong supporter of ARH like to you be left a broken man! I feel for you man
Old 03-18-2017, 06:07 PM   #234
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
this is a heartbreaking story..such a strong supporter of ARH like to you be left a broken man! I feel for you man

thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:21 PM   #235
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
No seriously stop teasing the warlock in his moment of pain. He is sitting in his room bawling his eyes out surrounded by naked Arhian statues.

Come on now warlock rub them arhian titties and pray a miracle might happen.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:42 PM   #236
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Never thought I would see the day. This goes to show ARH does not discriminate against anyone, we all get burned equally.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:06 PM   #237
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Never thought I would see the day. This goes to show ARH does not discriminate against anyone, we all get burned equally.
Yes this is certainly true. It does not matter if you have 50 ARH statues or come on forums and be the number 1 fan boy posting like a wild animal of your endless love for ARH! Warlock should have done his homework! The number 1 thing you don't do to Arahom is demand a refund and threaten him! He will gut you like a fish!

I did hope ARH would have this chance to change some policy and treat customers a little better. This is like last stand for customers! The final showdown to get some fair treatment! But it looks like it's all downhill from here and warlock joins the rest of the casualties..
Old 03-18-2017, 11:48 PM   #238
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Look on the bright side Warlock. You can sell your ARH statues at 50% less of what you paid. You also have made a good friend and mentor in cosmic who will guide you step by step on how to survive life after ARH Studios! He has written a book called "How to Troll on ARH for dummies". I am sure this will help you move on with your life much easier. All the best warlock!
Old 03-19-2017, 12:52 AM   #239
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:

Come on now warlock rub them arhian titties and pray a miracle might happen.
Now that's a good one
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:08 AM   #240
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Now that's a good one
Well I did warn the warlock to buy a mythology book and buy only ARH Mythology statues!..he insisted on buying naked bimbos and comics over and over again!! If he now had any sense he would sell them all and keep just the Mino statue. Maybe also consider to buy cosmics Tarzan vs The Chinese Dragon..it can still pass as a Greek Mythology statue with all that ancient Greek crap written on it..it is still a very impressive piece!