Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 07-13-2016, 10:55 PM   #1841
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Blood splatter is too easy for the factory to mess up and ruin the whole look. He would look a lot nicer without, IMO
So your saying I should cancel my Jason Vorheez exclusive statue. These SS guys need to get their act together cause with QC issues I am seriously thinking of only getting older pieces when they used to make quality pieces.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 12:04 AM   #1842
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
So your saying I should cancel my Jason Vorheez exclusive statue. These SS guys need to get their act together cause with QC issues I am seriously thinking of only getting older pieces when they used to make quality pieces.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 01:07 PM   #1843
gates70
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypy View Post
EX version restock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We havent had any cancels
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoDestructo View Post
Why would anyone ever cancel and lose their deposit when they can sell and transfer their pre-orders? At worst they get their money back.
That's probably mine. I had to cancel as I stated earlier in the thread. Was so looking forward to this too
gates70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 02:39 PM   #1844
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gates70 View Post
That's probably mine. I had to cancel as I stated earlier in the thread. Was so looking forward to this too
If you did cancel your PO, it will go straight to "Warehouse Gems" to give another person the opportunity to own this sought out statue. So your point is invalid.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 02:57 PM   #1845
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

In the bright side, currently have something to look at till my Crom set arrives.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:42 AM   #1846
clutch
Sailor Moon

Is that how the sword came? It looks like it was dipped in raspberry sorbet.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:34 AM   #1847
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post

Added lighting to the picture, thought the same when I seen it. Picture looked dull when I took it due to bad lighting in the room. Will try to take a picture without lighting sometime soon.
Old 07-15-2016, 12:21 PM   #1848
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
In the bright side, currently have something to look at till my Crom set arrives.

I enjoyed this statue while it lasted. Bought it twice. And sold it off the second time for the upcoming Conan pieces.

Great sculpt. Arnies likeness is spot on! The only cons about this statue is that the paint job wasnt all that smooth on the entire figure. If you look close at the sculpt, the white all over the black look like powdery substance. The sword dipped, and covered all in red didnt properly duplicate blood splatter, which bothered me a bit. Not to mention it was flimsy plastic rather than metal for a blade.
Over time the polystone sheathe at his hip would weigh down the faux leather belt, which would cause the strap to tear, which is a common occurrence with a lot of them. Im hoping Jerry uses a fabric material for the sheathe on the 1/3's. I just about lost it when people pointed out that he has no nipples. I just couldnt unsee it after that. lmao!!
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 01:54 PM   #1849
gates70
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
If you did cancel your PO, it will go straight to "Warehouse Gems" to give another person the opportunity to own this sought out statue. So your point is invalid.
My point is invalid ? LOL. You could of ended it at the sentence before that little shot. But this is the internet, so I don't expect any better. I did cancel so make of it as you will, I don't care.
gates70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 03:32 PM   #1850
Marcel54
Hellboy

I was able to procure a War Paint through a local dealer. I am really happy and so the long wait can commence.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote