Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Big Bad Toy Store

Old 02-10-2023, 09:51 AM   #1
BigBadToyStore
BBTS

American Psycho Patrick Bateman (Deluxe Version) 1/4 Scale Statue

Pre-order here: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideInStock=false&HidePreorder=false&HideSoldOut=false&InventoryStatus=i,p,so&PageSize=20&SortOrder=BestSelling&Brand=7928&ProductType=298

?Hey, Paul!?

Premium Collectibles Studio presents the American Psycho (Bloody Version) 1:4 Scale Statue, a cult classic movie collectible with killer looks and killer instincts. This gory edition of businessman Patrick Bateman is into murders and executions mostly.

You?re his collector so I think you should know ? he?s killed a lot of people. He killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, which is why every aspect of this collectible is splattered in bloody effects. Patrick Bateman has all the characteristics of a high-end statue: impeccable sculpture, custom-tailored fabric costuming, a matching bloody base, but not a single identifiable emotion except for his interchangeable stoic and manic expression portraits. The American Psycho (Bloody Version) 1:4 Scale Statue measures 22.5 inches tall and 9 inches wide, elevated by a column covered in three-dimensional reliefs featuring iconic scenes from the film. Look at the base?s subtle off-white coloring, the tasteful thickness of the marbled windows depicting Bateman?s beauty routine, the business card exchange, his Huey Lewis hatchet job, and when he throws the chainsaw down the stairwell.

Is that a raincoat? Yes, it is! The American Psycho (Bloody Version) 1:4 Scale Statue boasts a wonderful pinstriped suit beneath the bloodied outer garment. Don?t tell me, let me guess ? quarter-scale couture? He?s outfitted with a matching jacket and pants layered over a white and blue dress shirt complete with a red necktie. My god, he even has his gore-covered axe in hand ? just don?t touch the watch on his wrist. Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	158927   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	158928   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	0