Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 07-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #11
John828
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
Guys, don't put all your energy in series 5. It's all hopeless.
Come on Darth, you gotta have some hope......
John828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:04 AM   #12
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by John828 View Post
Come on Darth, you gotta have some hope......
To have hope you need to have something to look forward too. We had with the polls, but we all know how that turned out. Even the probe-droid!

My hope on Attakus has long gone, maybe it turns up when Attakus gives us something to look forward too.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:44 AM   #13
Josh2K4
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
To have hope you need to have something to look forward too. We had with the polls, but we all know how that turned out. Even the probe-droid!

My hope on Attakus has long gone, maybe it turns up when Attakus gives us something to look forward too.

couldnt agree more - SW attakus is dead IMHO

will spend money on MR/eFX studio scales and my soon to buy house
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #14
John828
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh2K4 View Post
couldnt agree more - SW attakus is dead IMHO

will spend money on MR/eFX studio scales and my soon to buy house
I still have some hope....it may be diminshed. But I love Attakus' work so much I have to hope there will be more to come. There are still so many great sculptures that can be done. It may be foolish to believe there will be more, but I can't let it go just yet. Don't get me wrong, I am very frustrated about this and upset with Attakus' lack of information.

Hey on the upside the lack of future releases so far has let me save my more money for the house we are in the process of buying and let me get some pieces I didn't get when they were first released...at a significantly reduced price due to the drop in value.
John828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #15
BigLeagueChu
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

That Probe Droid is the mystery to me. We saw pics over a year ago. As for series 5, we never had anything more than talk and silhouettes, so I'm ok with them taking a long time to get it right. But the PD was complete a long long time ago...
BigLeagueChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #16
Pitbull
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

No hope here too, i even do not remember my last Attakus purchase date (maybe half year or more ago sandtrooper EX), its been so long and i dont have any respect to Attakus anymore. Because of them my all SW interest gone. Of course Gentle Giant has this fault with them.

PS:Very sorry for my bad English, but i want to write my feelings as i am the owner of 20 Attakus statues.
Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:13 PM   #17
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

I'd just like to hear what's going on with the probe droid. It's one of my most anticipated purchases.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I don't know what to think anymore. I'm actually OK waiting for Series V. It would be nice to hear something, anything, but I've honestly moved on. As the owner of just under 30 Attakus SW statues I can safely say I will proudly continue to display them in my collection but sadly my collection will never grow any bigger than it is presently without some new announcements. I have what I want of Attakus' existing product. My money is being spent elsewhere now. Don't get me wrong I'll be all over Series V should it ever come to fruition but I'm not holding my breath anymore. And I'm not going to speculate as to what the future holds as it seems like we've been doing that for years now to no avail.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:23 AM   #19
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I don't know what to think anymore. I'm actually OK waiting for Series V. It would be nice to hear something, anything, but I've honestly moved on. As the owner of just under 30 Attakus SW statues I can safely say I will proudly continue to display them in my collection but sadly my collection will never grow any bigger than it is presently without some new announcements. I have what I want of Attakus' existing product. My money is being spent elsewhere now. Don't get me wrong I'll be all over Series V should it ever come to fruition but I'm not holding my breath anymore. And I'm not going to speculate as to what the future holds as it seems like we've been doing that for years now to no avail.
You just made my day with this one HB:
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:21 AM   #20
larbob
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Couldn't agree more...I have been a long time Attakus collector with 26 of their SW statues.....space is an issue for me so was only looking for 5 or 6 more pieces than I would be done with this line.....

larry
larbob is offline   Reply With Quote