FROBAY
Phoenix

Bring on the Boobies.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #112
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Guys,

Don't forget that we are offering topless statues as an option. We will always have the fully dressed version for more conservative tastes which I greatly respect by the way.

Not all statues look great in topless, but those two, Cleopatra and Pocahontas, definitely look better nude IMO.

Athena has no topless version. In this case I believe it would not work at all.

best,
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:25 AM   #113
Bullvine
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by averone View Post
Topless Gold version
You won't be disappointed, the gold and her dark skin complement each other perfectly. ARH really set the bar high with this statue. This is probably the best looking female statue out there to be had, if there was one better it would already be in my collection.
Bullvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #114
Bullvine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
Guys,

Don't forget that we are offering topless statues as an option. We will always have the fully dressed version for more conservative tastes which I greatly respect by the way.

Not all statues look great in topless, but those two, Cleopatra and Pocahontas, definitely look better nude IMO.

Athena has no topless version. In this case I believe it would not work at all.

best,
Pocahontas
Old 01-06-2011, 10:22 AM   #115
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullvine View Post
Pocahontas
You can see Pocahantas here Bullvine

I like her too but she just doesn't fit with the other stuff I collect. Also I would like to see her painted but her neck looks a little long to me but maybe it will look different painted.

The Coyote looks like he's pissed and ready to bite someone
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #116
Bullvine

OK, I've seen her now, man I was asleep at the wheel on this one. Nothing on the ARH site about her. Arahom, where do I sign up for this one?

It's a shame you don't do AP anymore, I understand why, but I enjoyed that personal touch and signature.

TNovak,
I've taken the leap of faith with ARH and I have never been disappointed. I have full confidence that the final product will be perfect. I hate sounding like a damn fan boy, but I've been waiting for a company like ARH to come around and do it right for too long.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #117
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
TNovak,
I've taken the leap of faith with ARH and I have never been disappointed. I have full confidence that the final product will be perfect. I hate sounding like a damn fan boy, but I've been waiting for a company like ARH to come around and do it right for too long.

Same here. I currently only have 3 ARH statues, Cleopatra, Leonidas museum pose, and Achilles with sword but I will for sure be getting all of the Greek God series and most likely will eventually get a gold King Arthur.

Am also considering William Wallace and the Angel of Death but not sure yet.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:32 PM   #118
Bullvine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Same here. I currently only have 3 ARH statues, Cleopatra, Leonidas museum pose, and Achilles with sword but I will for sure be getting all of the Greek God series and most likely will eventually get a gold King Arthur.

Am also considering William Wallace and the Angel of Death but not sure yet.
I have to be super selective because space is getting tight...until I finish the basement. I'm only buying select ARH and the future releases of the Frazetta line.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #119
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
I have to be super selective because space is getting tight...until I finish the basement. I'm only buying select ARH and the future releases of the Frazetta line.
Space is the only reason I am on the fence with the angel of death. 1/4 scales are very large and with the wingspan he would really be a shelf hog. Very cool though, so I still might get it.

Once I get all the Greek Gods and Isis to go along with Cleopatra at 1/4 scale and all of the Frazettas that come out I will have to do something about space as well. I just don't know what yet.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #120
Bullvine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Space is the only reason I am on the fence with the angel of death. 1/4 scales are very large and with the wingspan he would really be a shelf hog. Very cool though, so I still might get it.

Once I get all the Greek Gods and Isis to go along with Cleopatra at 1/4 scale and all of the Frazettas that come out I will have to do something about space as well. I just don't know what yet.
lol, the collectors dilemma. What scares me a little is the fact that these statues are getting better all the time so when am I gonna say no more? I can't have a house full of statues. I sure enjoy them though.