Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 10-27-2017, 04:08 AM   #281
CBro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativepenalty View Post
Yea, spec fiction really is taking advantage of hype on this one. I'm a huge fan of darkstalkers and with how hard this is to get a preorder on, spec fiction was unfortunately the only choice.

That's them and every piece
CBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:31 AM   #282
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoex View Post
Yea I really wished they did more to negotiate on the license to make it a worldwide release, would've been good for all us collectors

Thank you for the feedback I'll think about it for a bit longer before deciding!
For sure bro. I hope you're able to get one! They posted the numbers of people attempting to get one and their allocations and stuff and it looks like they have a ton of people interested in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBro View Post
I just pulled the trigger on specfiction too. They were asking for too much of a deposit(because being so over priced wasn't enough), so I only got the p1. Unfortunate because I would have loved to get that p2 but I can't not have her main colors
I totally understand this. I have less experience with dark stalkers so I went with the piece I liked the most, which was the P2. But I get going with the original. Two absolutely gorgeous statues if I say so myself!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:41 AM   #283
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBro View Post
That's them and every piece
Yeah they always charge a lot. Hype or no hype.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:21 AM   #284
ukshaun
Hercules

I'm passing on Morrigan, although i'm up for Darkstalkers Capcom Felicia 1/4th, which i think could be next
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 05:41 AM   #285
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
I'm passing on Morrigan, although i'm up for Darkstalkers Capcom Felicia 1/4th, which i think could be next
I'd be interested based solely on just how good Morrigan came out. Hmo looks like a company on the upswing!
Old 10-27-2017, 06:18 AM   #286
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
I'd be interested based solely on just how good Morrigan came out. Hmo looks like a company on the upswing!
Bounties of Bathos - Ren looks really good. I missed out on that, although i'm on the waiting list, however long that is?
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:28 AM   #287
Chargersfan57

Morrigan is my first po. Ren looks great actually all of hmo's pieces are just looking better and better.

I'm hoping qc is extremely top notch on these pieces. I'm hearing they own their own production warehouses is that right?
Old 10-27-2017, 10:18 AM   #288
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Something brought up on Facebook last night that never got answered was if a customer had an approved address to ship to but an American billing address for their cc info.

I'm in that boat, and I really hope my order doesn't get denied because my billing info is still in the US =(
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:36 AM   #289
Negativepenalty
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
As much as I like Felicia, she has been done to hell and back with all the pvc figures. I would love to see some of the more interesting characters like Lord Raptor or Hsien-Ko, even Q. Bee would be amazing!
Negativepenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 10:47 AM   #290
CBro
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Something brought up on Facebook last night that never got answered was if a customer had an approved address to ship to but an American billing address for their cc info.

I'm in that boat, and I really hope my order doesn't get denied because my billing info is still in the US =(

Yeah that wasn't me who asked but I was thinking of that option from before. I wish it was answered but I don't think any of them had the answer.
CBro is offline   Reply With Quote