Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 09-06-2005, 08:40 PM   #1
badlieut
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Toy Story 10 Anniv. bargain alert

Just giving you guys a heads up should you wish to purchase the new Toy Story 10th Anniversary DVD that came out today. Circuit City has this DVD for 14.99 this week. If you go to circuitcity.com and order this DVD and another title that is 14.99, you get them both for $20 plus shipping and tax. That's like paying about $7 for the other DVD. Crash also came out this week so you can get both of those for $20. I picked up Bourne Supremacy, and I considered Blazing Saddles. It only works online, not in stores.

This DVD does have improved picture quality over the old release which had a damn good picture anyhow. I sold my Ultimate Toy Box long ago when I heard about these rereleases. TS 2 comes out 12/26.
badlieut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 11:04 PM   #2
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

I sold my ¨Ultimate Toy Box¨ recently because I heard these are great!! But since Toy Story 2 comes out Dec 26 (uh, yeah a day AFTER Xmas), I´ll just wait for the inevitable Toy Story 1 & 2 Two Pack.
MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 05:59 PM   #3
J Storm
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlieut
Just giving you guys a heads up should you wish to purchase the new Toy Story 10th Anniversary DVD that came out today. Circuit City has this DVD for 14.99 this week. If you go to circuitcity.com and order this DVD and another title that is 14.99, you get them both for $20 plus shipping and tax. That's like paying about $7 for the other DVD. Crash also came out this week so you can get both of those for $20. I picked up Bourne Supremacy, and I considered Blazing Saddles. It only works online, not in stores.
Are you sure, b/c I went to the site and it doesnt come up 2 for $20 when I went to get Toy Story & Crash. All I get is free shipping. Can u double check that?
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 06:25 PM   #4
badlieut

Try clearing your cookies or use Firefox. It was still working for people today, but some had to clear their cookies.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:34 PM   #5
J Storm
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlieut
Try clearing your cookies or use Firefox. It was still working for people today, but some had to clear their cookies.
Nope, it may have been on circuitycity.com's part, I use Firefox, cleared cookies, hell i even tried the evil known as IE and it still doesnt work...oh well.
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:57 PM   #6
badlieut

Sorry, it was working earlier today. Too bad.