Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Does anybody know any info on this Batman statue?

Ok, on ebay there is a "3' Batman Pillar Comic Book Hero Fiberglass Statue' which is the Batman from Batman Begins version. I believe at 38" high that puts him at 1/2 scale. I know he was made by a company overseas, but can't find any other info on him anywhere on the internet after an extensive search. Does anybody know what company made him, how many were made, who sculpted him, etc.? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger because I do want a good Batman Begins statue in a larger size. It's made out of fiberglass which makes it less heavy as well.
tripletn@mac.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
Vracula
Jedi Order

http://www.comicfortress.com/mm5/mer...ry_Code=Muckle
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Vracula
Jedi Order

some more for you

http://www.planetkrypton.net/category/Lifesize_Statues
Old 02-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #4
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Thanks Vracula. These however are lifesize statues, and the one I'm referring to is only 3 feet tall, and not listed on those sites. I was thinking it was from that company, but seeing as how it only came out about a year ago, and isn't listed with the lifesize ones, I'm thinking it either sold out quickly, or was made by someone else. Possibly made for WB theme park?
Old 02-11-2011, 03:18 AM   #5
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletn@mac.co View Post
Thanks Vracula. These however are lifesize statues, and the one I'm referring to is only 3 feet tall, and not listed on those sites. I was thinking it was from that company, but seeing as how it only came out about a year ago, and isn't listed with the lifesize ones, I'm thinking it either sold out quickly, or was made by someone else. Possibly made for WB theme park?
I am so stupid,just went off the familiar pose.sorry.

that looks like custom work,unlicensed .it's a mediocre sculpt IMHO,but 450 for a statue that size is decent.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:17 AM   #6
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

I tried to post a link or even copy a pic of the statue to this thread, but the caveman in me couldn't comprehend how. The title is "3' Batman Pillar Comic Book Hero Fiberglass Statue", and the item # is 370329745620. If anyone knows anything about this piece please share the info. Thanks. I really like it, but at that size, my wife won't be pleased, but it's one of thos things you pull the trigger on, keep in storage till you get that bigger place, etc.