Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Digital Photography

Old 03-29-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
WickedlNl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Aeon Gaiden

At the moment I am lucky enough to travel the world for free so I get to interact with all these different people. I mostly do portraits however if Im at the right place at the right time, I would go for other areas as well. I prefer to go up to my subjects and ask for permission because than you get a much more natural photo and the results can be amazing. Started out back in 2008 with a Nikon D80 and today D800. I collect Gundam as well so I am preparing a special photo shoot for those as well. For now enjoy and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

www.aeongaiden.com

WickedlNl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:48 AM   #2
WickedlNl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Here are a few shots i had to chance to edit of my Japan vacation I just did this month. Going for round 2 in june

www.aeongaiden.com

Old 04-03-2014, 01:57 AM   #3
kelikoi
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedlNl View Post
Here are a few shots i had to chance to edit of my Japan vacation I just did this month. Going for round 2 in june

www.aeongaiden.com

[/IMG]
Odaiba! How'd you manage to take close up photo of a Japanese man (I'm assuming the guy is a Japanese)? I got the impression they hate being photographed especially by a gaijin. Nice set!
kelikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
WickedlNl
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hey Kelikoi! I know a bit of Japanese so I know how to politely ask for their permission. 95% of the time even if they are in a hurry they will say yes. I actually think it helps being a "gaijin" cuz they do understand my question however they know i cant really speak japanese so they know they cant counter attack with a reason as to why I cant take their photo :P

Ive seen your pics as well, great batch (70-200 is a beast) ! So since we both been there you know how shy and polite they are, I guess its just difficult for them to say no