Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-20-2018, 05:16 PM   #1951
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
P1's offerings on Sideshow's site are nuts.

If you sort on the DC part of SS's site by P1 products there are currently 10 items that are in stock/ready to ship as opposed to a combine 63 that are on Pre-Order/Waitlist.

That's an insane ratio.
Yeah, and the long wait time doesn't help that ratio much either unfortunately. Mr. Freeze and XE Batman got pushed back to March / April 2019. The only bright side is it'll give me time to save up the money!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 05:20 PM   #1952
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Yeah, and the long wait time doesn't help that ratio much either unfortunately. Mr. Freeze and XE Batman got pushed back to March / April 2019. The only bright side is it'll give me time to save up the money!
Yeah, it definitely just feels like their production capabilities are not up to what their design teams choose to keep churning out constantly.

I mean you consider those #'s on the site, and then look at the "Coming Soon" page on P1's site and see another 38 listings there.....geez. I know they won't do it, but I really think they should consider backing off a bit.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 05:37 PM   #1953
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

It’s almost as if Prime1 has more people working in their design/development department than they have in their China factories, by, like, 3 to 1. At some point, you’d think that it would create a cash flow problem.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 06:33 PM   #1954
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Yeah, it definitely just feels like their production capabilities are not up to what their design teams choose to keep churning out constantly.

I mean you consider those #'s on the site, and then look at the "Coming Soon" page on P1's site and see another 38 listings there.....geez. I know they won't do it, but I really think they should consider backing off a bit.
Old 12-20-2018, 06:37 PM   #1955
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
It’s almost as if Prime1 has more people working in their design/development department than they have in their China factories, by, like, 3 to 1. At some point, you’d think that it would create a cash flow problem.
I think you may be on to something here because some of these statues that were up for PO a couple years ago still hasn't shipped yet. I don't mind the wait as long as the final product turns out amazing much like the Killer Croc did.

I do wonder though - how come the AO Joker shipped before Mr. Freeze and XE Batman? I'm not certain but I thought that AO Joker came up for PO after those two.
Old 01-03-2019, 10:26 PM   #1956
Barbarian
Jedi Order

The wait for the battle damaged version continues...

“Dear Barbarian,
We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Batman Battle Damage Version Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Feb to Mar 2019.”

Why is a repaint taking so long?!?
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:09 PM   #1957
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
The wait for the battle damaged version continues...

“Dear Barbarian,
We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Batman Battle Damage Version Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Feb to Mar 2019.”

Why is a repaint taking so long?!?
It's not easy to take the Arkham Knight overstock out back and shoot and smack the schnit out of it the same way 500 times?
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:56 AM   #1958
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
It's not easy to take the Arkham Knight overstock out back and shoot and smack the schnit out of it the same way 500 times?
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 01:35 PM   #1959
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Even though I’m fully committed to purchasing this piece I’ve yet to pull the trigger. Waiting for my last bit of Reward Points to convert to save approx $500. On top of that I’m thinking I may hold off longer after seeing both Scarecrow and Nightwing discounted $75 with free shipping less than a month after shipping to me. That’s a significant savings and seeing as how this is just a re-tooling of an existing statue I have a feeling it’ll be around a while to get discounted similarly once it starts shipping.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 04:09 PM   #1960
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Just got the “Item Arriving Soon” email for the battle-damaged Batman. March 6th is the ship date.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote