Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 03-27-2018, 08:24 AM   #11
BurningRage
Inhumans

The exclusives are not bad and it’s the same price as the reg. HT include cardboard backdrops with some of their figures. I can understand the complaints about the flat boxes when you look at the Tanooki and Cat Mario statue exclusive blocks.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:03 AM   #12
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Yeah but those were the only extra parts (apart from the scarf for Tanooki). With Crash you get the two eye sets and the separate tongue in both versions and the backdrop, fruit pieces and boxes in the exclusive for the same price. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved a box like the Mario's have for Crash and would have gladly paid extra but I get why they didn't. I just don't get why people get so worked up about it. If you don't use it, either order the regular or let it stay in the box. A lot of companies offer lamer exclusives and don't listen to their fans. I wonder if that's why people like to complain, they're spoiled?
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 01:45 AM   #13
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Not a huge fan of the EX honestly. and I like Crash, wouldn't mind one in my collection but I don't know that I can wing a 1:4 one. I would have liked him 1:6 so he could hang out with Jax
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:29 AM   #14
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I think the EX is worth it just for the fruit to put on the base, if you don't like the box displays leave them in the box, EX is the same price as the Reg, F4F have great shipping prices and most areas have a warehouse so you won't get charged import fees, EX is a no brainer imo.

Also those boxes were pretty thick acrylic i wouldn't be surprised if they change and look much better once Crash releases, there's been a lot of talk on the group about this piece and while i think criticisms of the actual statue and base are petty and i don't think anything needs to change i'm pretty sure we'll see changes on the EX box standees.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 06:40 AM   #15
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

I don’t want/need crates. The only place crates has is on a diorama, this clearly isn’t it.

I hope this sells well so that we can get coco and a polar bear exclusive. Dammit I need that polar bear in my life.

As a whole this piece was well priced. The exclusive might be abit lackluster imo and I would prefer not getting the acrylic crates to keep it easier on the shipping prices. It didn’t look all that good when you put the backdrop and the acrylic boxes with the statue all togth. In fact, the backdrop goes better with the pvc crash.

I’m only going for the exclusive because of the fruits, the fruits CAN be abit bigger but it isn’t a deal breaker for me. At silver membership I get another 10% in reward points effectively making this 340 before shipping. That is a HELLA bargain.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 09:04 AM   #16
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Hey guys, I'm new to F4F and never actually bought anything made by them before. I was planning for Guts to be my first piece, but I might buy Crash too, since it is one of my favourite video game franchises ever and I'm seeing this statue just now.

My questions are, for how long the preorder will remain open? After this, I will have to jump on the waitlist, right?

Do we have any more statues confirmed for the line?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:08 AM   #17
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I really depends on the piece but for statues in general if you like it, buy it because it could sell out at any point.

No other piece has been confirmed afaik but Cortex at least is almost certain.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 02:57 PM   #18
CoreySpellbound
Doh!

I had to pick it up myself. Day one! The price is just too good to pass up. I'd love for them to make a Cortex to go with him. Maybe with a crystal as an exclusive.
CoreySpellbound is offline   Reply With Quote