Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: would you be interested in a grey variant of the new catwoman pf?
YES 37 56.92%
NO 20 30.77%
YES, and id buy a black version too! 8 12.31%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2018, 12:31 PM   #21
desertdragon
Sinister Six

I would freaking love a gray variant... As much as I like the black catsuit, I may roll the dice and hold out for a possible gray version - it seems like it's too beautiful for them to not do - but you never quite know with SS...
desertdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 12:34 PM   #22
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

I would want a gray variant as well as the one I’m going to preorder today. I can’t really lose either way as I’d love ‘em both.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 12:39 PM   #23
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
People are asking them to do something that 99 out of 100 times, would piss them of if they did it to another statue.
Only because in this instance it makes the statue. And really, most variants haven't bothered me. White Storm was the only one I thought about getting, but passed because the suit wasn't comic accurate enough for my taste.

And if SS did make a variant, it wouldn't make sense to use the reg head and the variant wouldn't sell. They know the money-maker is the masked BTAS two-color cowl.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 04:30 PM   #24
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
It's a Sideshow EX as insentive to buy the EX. White Storm, White Black Widow and Green Phoenix. No EX part. They would be lying against their own business model of " Available No Where Else" there is the logic. Just because you want it doesn't make it so. they would go back on their promise.
It has been done before. The Sabretooth PF variant included both the REG and EX portraits. It can be done. They can make the variant available only through sideshow.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:33 PM   #25
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
They can't make the gray and include the EX portrait. Remember Green Phoenix?
Lol this way you have to buy both again! Smart business tactics by ss I must say. Why not make people buy both? Heck put out a third purple repaint with long hair as a variant for the Jim balent catwoman for more easy money!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 04:06 AM   #26
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Lol this way you have to buy both again! Smart business tactics by ss I must say. Why not make people buy both? Heck put out a third purple repaint with long hair as a variant for the Jim balent catwoman for more easy money!
A purple re-paint would actually make more sense bc the statue's boots are thigh highs the way Balent drew them. Her boots are no more than knee highs when drawn by other artists.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote