Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 09-25-2008, 03:52 AM   #11
abarron
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappahead View Post
So far it's been pretty cool. The controls/gameplay take some getting use to. I played the first one on PC, so it's a steep learning curve to do it all with a controller. I've gotten more than a few team mates killed because I hate the wrong button.

The environments aren't as destructible as I'd hoped. It's not as cool as say..Bad Company, but it's still pretty cool. In fact, it's nowhere near as destructible as Bad Company since almost nothing can be destroyed. Just wood things, vehicles and sandbags. Slo mo gibs are always fun to watch. The games pretty strict on the suppression/flanking thing. You have to do it that way or you're toast. You get killed in a hurry in this one and so does your squads if you don't do things exactly right. Run across a gap without adequate suppression fire and you're probably going to get lit up.

The guns seem a tad more accurate this time. It's still tough to score a good hit, but it's not the 1 out of 20 ratio it was in the first one. The Thompson is decent and the Garand is great, but don't even bother shooting unless it's down the sights or you won't hit the broad side of a barn.
Thanks for the info.
I will look forward to mine arriving
abarron is offline   Reply With Quote