Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-14-2020, 11:11 PM   #31
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

PS5

Same here, I’ve owned all previous PlayStations also.

You said you had a Dreamcast, then maybe you’ll remember Final Fantasy 7 for the original PS. Well Final Fantasy 7 - Remake is out for the PS4 and if you played and liked the original, than you will really like the remake too, it’s only available for the PS4.
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:31 AM   #32
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Well, we will end up having one Wifi Router and two mini-fridges in our house when it's all said and done. I game upstairs in my geek room, my husband plays downstairs in the living room so we can play together.

I prefer XBox's controller, but agree they need to step up their exclusives. However, knowing that I can play all my old games with ease has always made me love XBox more.

I think we are getting PS5 for Last of Us 2 alone. It's all well and good that it can play in 8K, but it's useless because we don't have an 8K TV. Also, can somebody tell me why PS5 doesn't have at least 1TB of storage when there is a totally digital option?
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:36 AM   #33
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Just a heads up ..Xbox one X is on sale for 299.99 starting today.

I actually just picked up the Cyberpunk limited Ed console..for 299...that was a steal. Still available at Best Buy. Comes with game as well. (Digital) Game won’t work til 9/27.
Dammit - I wish I had seen this. I would have scooped up two. The offer doesn't seem to be available anymore.
Old 06-15-2020, 12:24 PM   #34
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Dammit - I wish I had seen this. I would have scooped up two. The offer doesn't seem to be available anymore.
Wait a few months for the holiday season sales.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 08:35 PM   #35
Demona
Martian Manhunter

My only concern is they won’t go on sale again bc they are new. Maybe another preorder opportunity will come up. I signed up for alerts.

Oh well. We will get them either way
Old 06-15-2020, 08:40 PM   #36
MrYac
Hercules

i'm an Xbox guy, but if i could justify the purchase i'd probably grab a PS5 as well.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 11:02 PM   #37
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Wait a few months for the holiday season sales.
Unfortunately the Cyberpunk was a limited release..45000 consoles made...I honestly got it by accident..saw it on Walmart site at 2am the day it was coming out..I thought it was a mistake..so I went ahead and ordered it..figured what the heck worst case it gets canceled. Thankfully I actually scored one...
I opened mine since my other X is in the shop..and I have to say this is one of the best Exclusives.

As for price..H is right they will be at 299 again probably during holiday.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 09:46 PM   #38
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
I quite like the look of the ps5, looks futuristic to me and definitely something a little different

That’s ridiculous, how could anybody apart from Sony know how effective the cooling is? I’m sure Sony put plenty of though into cooling efficiency.
‘Rumour’ was probably started by ms fanboys (or ms!)
The rumor was supposedly started by Devs working with the PS5 for early launch games. However, the rumor is unsubstantiated.

It could be true, might not be, but the fact is both systems are working with high-end chips which tend to put out a lot more heat than anything in the last gen so cooling is really important.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote