Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-04-2020, 08:06 PM   #4041
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post

And it looks like it's back up for pre-order at SSC, too.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ctibles-500229
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 08:32 PM   #4042
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Looks like this is now up for pre-order.

And looks like it does light up via LED. Not sure which part of it lights up, tho. SSC doesn't show a pic of them lit up.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ctibles-700188
Wow are these small....all 3 on the guys hand....$40+ a pop and then shipping....then import fee's....nope.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 08:49 PM   #4043
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I agree easy pass unfortunately, no new premium formats or news from anyone about this line anymore, was my favorite line, but it's hard to stay excited about something they never promote anymore
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 09:06 PM   #4044
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I agree easy pass unfortunately, no new premium formats or news from anyone about this line anymore, was my favorite line, but it's hard to stay excited about something they never promote anymore
Did SS end this line? Probably wasn't selling well enough for them to continue. I'm sure the rising prices and space issues has something to do with people slowing down or passing.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 09:11 PM   #4045
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Did SS end this line? Probably wasn't selling well enough for them to continue. I'm sure the rising prices and space issues has something to do with people slowing down or passing.
I dont know, but it seems like there only trying to sell trinkets now, they did release Shieve, but that figure had been sculpted for years, Tom or Anna never promote the line anymore, so I'm guessing it's about over, I do love what I have from the line, maybe the new originals line with the sorcerers, dragon slayer and bounty hunter will take its place, I am excited to see those
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 09:30 PM   #4046
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I dont know, but it seems like there only trying to sell trinkets now, they did release Shieve, but that figure had been sculpted for years, Tom or Anna never promote the line anymore, so I'm guessing it's about over, I do love what I have from the line, maybe the new originals line with the sorcerers, dragon slayer and bounty hunter will take its place, I am excited to see those
The details from the line was amazing! The characters were very cool and interesting! I hope they will continue it soon. I'm not collecting it, but love to see all the pics from collectors.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:33 AM   #4047
grphyx1
Kingpin

I'm a little irritated with SS right now. I had received a $25 promo code with my last purchase. Expiration date of 5.28.20. When the rotten apple went up for sale and I tried to apply it, it said the code couldn't be applied. I got on the SS live chat and spoke to Agali. She thought the code should be applicable. She then checked and was told that the apple wasn't code eligible. Now I see that after the waitlist it's back up to pre-order, and available for pre-oder on BBTS and my code has expired.

I have the other two apples and I think they are great but $50, plus tax and ship is a bit much. Would have been easier to justify with the $25 off.

"(11:15:46 PM) Richard Eldridge: One moment
(11:17:26 PM) Richard Eldridge: Order-crt-be1bbf64*
(11:18:47 PM) Agali: Thank you, it should be eligible on this item, what error message were you receiving when attempting to add it?
(11:19:17 PM) Richard Eldridge: It said in red that this code cannot be redeemed on this item
(11:19:54 PM) Agali: One moment, let me look into this
(11:20:28 PM) Richard Eldridge: Thank you. Specifically said it couldn't be added to this cart
(11:26:03 PM) Agali: Thank you so much for holding, I received confirmation from our Web Team that the Apple is actually not promo code eligible, so that is why it is not allowing it on the item."
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 10:19 PM   #4048
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
I'm a little irritated with SS right now. I had received a $25 promo code with my last purchase. Expiration date of 5.28.20. When the rotten apple went up for sale and I tried to apply it, it said the code couldn't be applied. I got on the SS live chat and spoke to Agali. She thought the code should be applicable. She then checked and was told that the apple wasn't code eligible. Now I see that after the waitlist it's back up to pre-order, and available for pre-oder on BBTS and my code has expired.

I have the other two apples and I think they are great but $50, plus tax and ship is a bit much. Would have been easier to justify with the $25 off.

"(11:15:46 PM) Richard Eldridge: One moment
(11:17:26 PM) Richard Eldridge: Order-crt-be1bbf64*
(11:18:47 PM) Agali: Thank you, it should be eligible on this item, what error message were you receiving when attempting to add it?
(11:19:17 PM) Richard Eldridge: It said in red that this code cannot be redeemed on this item
(11:19:54 PM) Agali: One moment, let me look into this
(11:20:28 PM) Richard Eldridge: Thank you. Specifically said it couldn't be added to this cart
(11:26:03 PM) Agali: Thank you so much for holding, I received confirmation from our Web Team that the Apple is actually not promo code eligible, so that is why it is not allowing it on the item."
I had the Same experience, tried to apply a promo code and No Dice! $14 shipping seems like a lot for this!
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:02 PM   #4049
Comicbookguy
Hercules

How many of these apple repaints has been made? I see a new repaint every couple of months so it seems. Soon collecting apples will be like those funko figures. We may see 100 plus apples by the next 2-3 years.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:16 AM   #4050
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Just three I think, lol
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote