Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-17-2015, 05:10 AM   #31
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Thanks for the listing, i had lost track of the P1 statues announced, so this sort things out.

My concern is the slew of Batman Universe-related characters said to be produced by P1 in such a a short period, over 5 months P1 has announced 22-25 pieces... (i exclude the Dawn of Justice..)This is more ''Batman Universe'' statues than SSC has made in 5 years time..

I acknowledge the enthusiasm and effort to step up the game. P1 is a new company and wants to make an impressive entrance. So far we have only positive comments. I keep my fingers crossed, and hope P1 rises to our expectations, not only in fulfilling the various statues promised, but i hope the final products are us good as shown on the prototypes and the quality is top notch.
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 05:52 AM   #32
Kira
Prime 1 Studio
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
Thanks for the listing, i had lost track of the P1 statues announced, so this sort things out.

My concern is the slew of Batman Universe-related characters said to be produced by P1 in such a a short period, over 5 months P1 has announced 22-25 pieces... (i exclude the Dawn of Justice..)This is more ''Batman Universe'' statues than SSC has made in 5 years time..

I acknowledge the enthusiasm and effort to step up the game. P1 is a new company and wants to make an impressive entrance. So far we have only positive comments. I keep my fingers crossed, and hope P1 rises to our expectations, not only in fulfilling the various statues promised, but i hope the final products are us good as shown on the prototypes and the quality is top notch.
Thank you very much for your feedback. Please all items we display at our event are done directly from our factory. What you saw will be almost as close or even better inhand. We are always communicate with our factory to try what we can improve during production.
We will show very soon some production for pics for Batman please stay tuned
Kira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 10:22 AM   #33
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira View Post
Thank you very much for your feedback. Please all items we display at our event are done directly from our factory. What you saw will be almost as close or even better inhand. We are always communicate with our factory to try what we can improve during production.
We will show very soon some production for pics for Batman please stay tuned
I appreciate your answers kira and for letting me know. I am very happy reading your post!! At long last a company meeting the collectors' demands for mint, high quality statues which are as good inhand as shown at pre-production.
Though, i am not the micro picky guy who will scrutinize over a piece, i understand the concern of fellow collectors who are disappointed spending a lot of money for expensive statues which unfortunately aren't up to par, and arrive with serious flaws, imperfections and below expectations.

I am really looking forward to your impressive new entries, P1 is paving the way for a new,
unprecedented overall aesthetic quality on the statue collecting hobby, that i totally adore. Despite my original frustration with the pricing issue(which still problems me as i've mentioned before) i do acknowledge the unique and supreme beauty of your products, so i am willing to pay the 1400 Euro for a museum masterpiece and support your effort for bringing us these rare jewels, no doubt this will be the most striking addition to my collection

Keep up the good work

Now, i am over the moon with the Arkham Origins BATMAN Statue, you corroborated that is just around the corner, most likely this will be the definite Batman for me since it has the comic feeling i like. Just bring it on!!!! Can't wAIT
Old 11-01-2015, 12:19 PM   #34
Lionore

Was interested in surveying the official European stores distributing the Prime 1 statues?? Does anyone has a valid list?? Since the company is becoming a major player in the game, its fame as well as partners selling its products in Europe will rise.
I guess the stores offering both Exclusive and standard versions are considered official , right??
Old 11-04-2015, 01:26 PM   #35
predators87
A day without sunshine is like... night.

sideshow holds both American and European market

if Prime1 could to have a warehouse in UK as Weta .....
predators87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 06:49 PM   #36
Lionore

Quote:
Originally Posted by predators87 View Post
yEAH, that would be totally great, P1 is shaping into a large statue company conglomarate,sometime in the future if things turns out as their are supposed TO, i bet P1 will have a warehouse in EU.

Quote:

Does this mean that european stores offerring SSC products will be offering P1 products as well,as official distributors?? since SSC is providing them??
Old 11-05-2015, 09:40 AM   #37
predators87
A day without sunshine is like... night.

sidehsow has license to import prime1 in america and europe .

European importers have contracted with sideshow for all those brands as hot toys ,prime1.....
but not for EX versions that are exclusive sidehsow .

I see difficult prime1 can sell directly in europe .... as has agreements with sideshow

Kira there are plans for European collectors ?
predators87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:40 AM   #38
Lionore

Quote:

Kira there are plans for European collectors ?
\

Kira, the question above is worrying me a lot. I do wanto to purchase your products since i am blown away by the awesomeness of your statues.

I understand that you are a relatively fresh company and gradually shaping up your empire, and it will take time to directly distribute in Europe.

I'd like to ask if you could inform us( meaning the European collectors), of the European stores that you are dealing with and are offering your products as official distributors??
that would help us a lot when ordering through internet for the best service provided.

Thank you very much

Feel free to PM for a list
Old 11-05-2015, 10:41 AM   #39
Shernell
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yep, it sucks but nothing to do about it.

I rather seen prime 1 having a European warehouse indeed.
The prices we need to pay for their products is ridiculous.
1/3 scale is 899. Well for Europe it is almost 1600$
If you order directly from sideshow you will end up with the same price so it does not matter.
Shernell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:43 AM   #40
Shernell
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionore View Post
\

Kira, the question above is worrying me a lot. I do wanto to purchase your products since i am blown away by the awesomeness of your statues.

I understand that you are a relatively fresh company and gradually shaping up your empire, and it will take time to directly distribute in Europe.

I'd like to ask if you could inform us( meaning the European collectors), of the European stores that you are dealing with and are offering your products as official distributors??
that would help us a lot when ordering through internet for the best service provided.

Thank you very much

Feel free to PM for a list

I don't think they can do anything about it. Like predators said. Sideshow has the market on Lockdown. I would certainly would buy more from them if we could they them for the 'normal' prices but now it is of matter of making hard choices in what to pick.
Shernell is offline   Reply With Quote