Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-05-2015, 10:49 AM   #41
Finisher
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by predators87 View Post
sidehsow has license to import prime1 in america and europe .

European importers have contracted with sideshow for all those brands as hot toys ,prime1.....
but not for EX versions that are exclusive sidehsow .

I see difficult prime1 can sell directly in europe .... as has agreements with sideshow

Kira there are plans for European collectors ?
Only problem is pricing. If they do this as stupid as XM, with higher prices buying in europe, than buying from everywhere else including vat and shipping (hey we all have internet, and can buy online even in africa) this is no necessity. If this will be reasonable: welcome to europe
Finisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:31 PM   #42
Chad Man
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Kira ,

Prime 1 as a company makes everything in house. No outsourcing ?
Chad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:30 AM   #43
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuko3984 View Post
I still like AK Batman better then Noel and still can't wait to get it but i have to say i am disappointed that it only comes with one head when Noel comes with 3 heads and Deathstroke comes with 2 heads. All are the same price yet if those who bought AK Batman want the extra heads we have to pay more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Shreck View Post
I do not know which one looks better. For I try to be objective and I guess it depends on an individual taste.
All I know the way I see it, that the amount of details, different textures and prints on the AK Batman are incomparable to any other statues out there. (Apart from the TF line of course.) I respect the fact that people love the Noel Batman, and if there was no AK version I'd probably ordered that one myself. I just feel that it's not being said enough how complex is the AK Batman, and to me is the look that I believe it can exist in real life. That is the guy I'd see on a rooftop and would quickly cr*p my pants. I think that is why you need to pay for the extra. Just my opinion.
Quote:
While i don't agree that Noel is any less detailed in any way to AK Batman i can see your side on that argument but i don't see any way that anyone can say that Deathstroke is not on the same level of detail and realism as AK Batman yet that one comes with 2 heads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Shreck View Post
Fair enough. Yes DS is a complex piece. Btw it is not an argument, or I didn't think it was. It is only my opinion. Nonetheless, I will only ask you one favor go and check the AK Batman pictures out, and take a look at his neck. Just the neck. Take your time.
Quote:
I looked and i'm not really sure what i am supposed to be seeing. It's a fantastic looking statue. I am excited i have the exclusive on order and am looking forward to getting it but i am still disappointed that the other statues that have been put up for pre-sale so far that i feel are just as detailed and just as fantastic come with multiple heads for the same price yet we have to pay extra if we want the other heads.

I didn't want to derail the ask thread .

Maybe it's a combination of factors like the amazing detailing on the knight suit kept that version from getting additional portraits for the 899 price, while the simpler detail on the noel allowed for additional head sculpts.
You could also argue that while deathstroke (amazing piece) has the same armor details as the knight Batman, perhaps prime included the additional things to sell him as though it's incredible, it's not batman and may have needed a bit more to push it over the top.
Or maybe they just wanted to do a mini bust line for these and the easiest guy to start safely with is Batman.
What do you guys think?
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:07 PM   #44
decoyoctopus10
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
I didn't want to derail the ask thread .

Maybe it's a combination of factors like the amazing detailing on the knight suit kept that version from getting additional portraits for the 899 price, while the simpler detail on the noel allowed for additional head sculpts.
You could also argue that while deathstroke (amazing piece) has the same armor details as the knight Batman, perhaps prime included the additional things to sell him as though it's incredible, it's not batman and may have needed a bit more to push it over the top.
Or maybe they just wanted to do a mini bust line for these and the easiest guy to start safely with is Batman.
What do you guys think?
I think it was explained that DC didn't release the materials to make an Unmasked head when the initial planning and execution of the AK Bats was approved.
decoyoctopus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 10:31 PM   #45
vmcoelho
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Hi Kira!

Was wondering if theres any chance of Prime 1 getting the license for the Berserk manga.

Also, can someone confirms me Prime 1 will be making Final Fantasy VII pieces?

Cheers!

Victor
vmcoelho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 10:52 PM   #46
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoyoctopus10 View Post
I think it was explained that DC didn't release the materials to make an Unmasked head when the initial planning and execution of the AK Bats was approved.
Possible, I don't recall. This was just for sake of discussion. It's clearly out now before Batman is shipped, so it could still be argued that it could have been included. They threw in the additional batarang after the fact.
Keep in mind this is all for discussion I'm not personally upset it's not included, just for a fun debate.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 04:52 AM   #47
Jinx59
Doh!

Hello, someone can post a picture of Tsume art HQS and Prime studio 1/4 statue to compare size ? if you have this 2 statue of course. Thank's.
Jinx59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 10:26 PM   #48
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx59 View Post
Hello, someone can post a picture of Tsume art HQS and Prime studio 1/4 statue to compare size ? if you have this 2 statue of course. Thank's.
Why would you want to do that? They are not the same scale, and their dioramas vary widely in dimensions.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 05:59 PM   #49
SKORPIO888
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Guys I ve been thinking .Do u reckon prices will drop in the secondary market concerning P1 products?. I mean I tried to sell some SS statues ,just to save some money to get P1 statues, and I find it very difficult to the point that, I have to drop the prices for less that I paid initially for a statue. Is it because that many stuff coming out? My fear is if in the future u want to sell a P1 statue , u ll sell it at loss
SKORPIO888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:39 PM   #50
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

At these prices there is always someone willing to sell at a loss before the statue breaks that invisible barrier of high demand/less supply.
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote