Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-27-2019, 08:55 PM   #101
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Nice sculpt, but I don’t care for the Rebirth design plus the comics are garbage. What does Harley has to do with roller derby.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:34 PM   #102
unique crysis
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I love this piece I wasn't a big fan of the last 2 Harley, I'm definitely going to PO when this goes up Ive been waiting to add a Harley Quinn to my collection
unique crysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:40 PM   #103
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I have to give Sideshow credit on a nice prototype sculpt but walking a fine line on the design between adult film star and DC comics character. No complaints from me as sexiness sells.

It's just not that next level stuff I am seeing from Prime 1.

But if you need to save pennies and space, and your looking for the 2020 Harley and can't wait for the 2nd 2020 Harley riding a motorcycle or a jet pack or bobsledding, sure.....

Prime 1

Maybe I'm the minority but I pretty stopped collecting SS unless they come out with something spectacular! After purchasing some pieces from P1, their pieces are outstanding if u have the room & cash.
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:53 PM   #104
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I could say the same about the hot-pants look.

The fact of the matter is Harley as a whole has been done to death. It's ridiculous how over saturated the industry is with her. I used to love Harley, but I'm really starting to cringe whenever something new is revealed.
Same here. I am sick of DC, period.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:57 PM   #105
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
Nice sculpt, but I don’t care for the Rebirth design plus the comics are garbage. What does Harley has to do with roller derby.
So characters should be static and stuck in one time period/costume in perpetuity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
This blows the previous Harley out of the water. Definitely their best Harley pf to date.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:00 PM   #106
chrismhk
Luke Cage

I would have enjoyed Harley as a character more if DC/industry didn't consistently shove her down everyone's throat (I personally feel the same way with Batman). For me, her character concept and design is really cool, but that is all she is to me.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:37 PM   #107
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I would have enjoyed Harley as a character more if DC/industry didn't consistently shove her down everyone's throat (I personally feel the same way with Batman). For me, her character concept and design is really cool, but that is all she is to me.
I think Batman comics should be limited to separate mini-series here and there. I haven’t enjoyed Batman comics for a while, not until the Black Series. HQ is a cool concept (this new PF is the best HQ IMO) but she is way overexposed.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:42 PM   #108
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Funny thing is I loved Batman for nearly 35 years but the last 10 years or so have made it rough, with what they've done to him with both the comics and films. I'm almost hoping to take a "Bat-break" because of it.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 10:58 PM   #109
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

This might be the first Harley Quinn I purchase. Really dig the pose and the rebirth costume.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 01:17 AM   #110
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
This might be the first Harley Quinn I purchase. Really dig the pose and the rebirth costume.
Agree 100%. This looks amazing. If I didn’t have the Prime 1 Harley on order I’d be all in on this piece. Love it
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote