Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-22-2020, 12:52 PM   #11
Mister H
Gen 13

I'd like to see them make a Man-at-Arms statue with the face of either Don Frye or Ron Swanson

Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:27 PM   #12
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
If people didn't buy He-man and Skeletor the first time around, who's to say they will now?
i think part of it was some people didnt like he-man (i think he looks great) but he wasnt the home run skeletor seemed to be. and with no main hero im sure some passed on the entire line

i also wouldnt rule out the underlying suspicion SS would abandon the line a few characters in, which as we all know ended up happening
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:36 PM   #13
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Make them come with Battle Cat and Panthor.

If they make another He-Man, I'll probably just have one of them converted into a Faker.
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 01:37 PM   #14
craigcliff1
Zot

I love SSC but for almost 10 years they have made huge ES, with that not as many statues. Chad dosen't do that so can do more characters.
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:19 PM   #15
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I really hope that there will be a switch out Keldor portrait for the new TH Skeletor piece.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 06:22 PM   #16
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Well for me personally I had no idea this was connected to the SS line. i actually thought this would be a 1/6th scale line. So for me a new He-Man and Skeletor would be welcome. That being said I would be fine if they pushed He-Man/Skeletor back and gave the people that where all in on the SS line something new before the revisit.
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 06:46 PM   #17
Sandman585
Hydra

They may have to try and roll these out along with supporting characters. I also have a feeling that they will be variants like the battle armor He-Man and Skeletor. Chad said he wanted to see these made. If he did a variation of He-man and Skeletor with armor then it would appeal to new and existing SS statue collectors. That would be the smartest move he could make.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:58 AM   #18
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
Well for me personally I had no idea this was connected to the SS line. i actually thought this would be a 1/6th scale line. So for me a new He-Man and Skeletor would be welcome. That being said I would be fine if they pushed He-Man/Skeletor back and gave the people that where all in on the SS line something new before the revisit.
Very well said.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:00 AM   #19
gomur
The Tick

It's smart to do another He-Man and Skeletor to keep enthusiasm up for this line. To bring in more fans while catering to the faithful with new characters spread in between. Maybe they can do mounted versions on Battle Cat and Panthor.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 07:48 AM   #20
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post
It's smart to do another He-Man and Skeletor to keep enthusiasm up for this line. To bring in more fans while catering to the faithful with new characters spread in between. Maybe they can do mounted versions on Battle Cat and Panthor.
Mounted versions on Battle Cat and Panthor will easily take the 1.000 Dollars mark. Pop Culture Shock canceled their Mixed Media Skeletor and Panthor after the costs for He-Man and Battle Cat were much higher than expected and they said there is no market for it, when they charge the price for it they need to lose no money.
Maybe we should just enjoy Hordak and hope he sells well enough before we discuss more statues.
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote