Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 03-08-2013, 06:07 AM   #71
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
I'll be fine. In fact I'll be anyone. « DIMIC

Being sick isn't much fun, especially when you can't do anything behind a computer because you need to rest. Luckily, I'm feeling a bit better and what better way to celebrate then with a review of a statue we've been wanting for years? Last year on F.A.C.T.S. we were finally able to buy the Sideshow Collectibles Mystique premium format for a decent price. And, to keep our tradition, it was luckily also an exclusive version!

I don't care about justice or peace! « DIMIC

One of the bosses in the Mega Man games is finally getting immortalized in the D-Arts line from Bandai! People were asking for him for a long time and they finally decided to bring Bass, and his trusted wolf Treble, to life!

Cloudrise « DIMIC
In these times of usually uninspired movies, books and games, it's really nice to see that people can actually make something different. Something touching and intriguing. Something that really makes you hungry for more.

DC Collectibles dropped a bomb on us [2] « DIMIC

And finally, we have more information regarding the Bombshell line from DC Collectibles! Hit the read more to find out more about these pinup girls from DC.

I'll have to build a bomb shelter... « DIMIC

With all these Bombshells dropping, I'll have to build one. Yes, we just got news of the pricing, scale and release date and not long after, the next one was shown.

All men dream - but not equally. « DIMIC

Normally, we'll be finally getting a PS3 somewhere next week. And then, we can finally play one of Sony's exclusive series; Uncharted. And it's quite funny that I can now also tell you that Sideshow Collectibles is also playing along with releasing an Uncharted 3 - Nathan Drake premium format!

[UPDATED] Shellshocker, Hydro Pump! « DIMIC

If you're familiar with the first Pokémon movie, you'll might remember Shellshocker. It was the nickname Neesha, one of the trainers that also fought Mewtwo, gave to her Blastoise. And Bandai/Tamashii has finally released pictures of this awesome water-type Pokémon! Edit: pre-orders are up!

When all seemed lost, I found a truth. « DIMIC
It's been fairly quiet lately and of course, that never lasts long. So, it comes to no surprise that when somebody announces something, it's quite big! The new Lara Croft game hasn't been released yet over here but we already got some merchandise of it. And now, there's also going to be some lithographs and the like.

A great opportunity « DIMIC

It has presented itself. Sometimes, sculptors and manufacturers alike auction of rare, sold out or signed pieces. Sometimes it's for a greater good, sometimes it's to pay for something they need. This time, Tim Miller, one of my all-time favorite sculptors, is auctioning off some of his pieces, both his own work and just owned, to raise money to buy a new computer. It's might not be a greater good for most of human-kind but for fans of his work, it is.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #72
I and I

You are formally invited... to the creation of my new galaxy! « DIMIC

One of our first gashapon sets was one of Nintendo's greatest game innovations of the past years; Super Mario Galaxy.

I know exactly of what you are capable. « DIMIC

It's a good time for collectors of Pop Culture Shock products. Not only do they make nice statues, the owner also communicates a lot with the fans. And that's worth a lot, believe me. What's also nice is that they're stepping up their game and producing more and more different statues. Different in terms of scale, materials and license. And their newest product that goes online for pre-order today, is the Akuma Vs. Gouken diorama.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #73
I and I

Kill well… and often. « DIMIC

It doesn't happen often that I don't see things coming but today has been an off-day for me. First, I didn't expect that it would snow this much today. So much in fact that I've been having a rather boring day inside. Can't go to school and thus making all my assignments at home. And secondly, what I really didn't expect, at all, is that Gaming Heads would announce something today. And not just any announcement, no it's a new pre-order! And on top of that, it's also a brand new license! Here's the first statue in their The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim line; Dragonborn.

At least, I think it's a line. Don't know for sure since it's isn't explicitly mentioned anywhere... Ah, well.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #74
I and I

M-M-M-M-Mario? « DIMIC

While I really did wanted to post this last night, traffic jams kinda screwed up my plan. And because I had to go to school today, I had to postpone it to now. But boy, am I excited to tell you about yesterday!
Old 04-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #75
I and I

I Metroid You « DIMIC

I love shiny things and being a girl, I love jewelry. And what better jewelry then game-related ones? And according to You Jelly, I'm not the only one thinking that a Metroid would make a nice stylized ring.

Hey! Listen! « DIMIC

Sometimes, figure companies are so strange. Years go by without some decent merchandise for a game and suddenly, they're all making stuff for it. While this is not really the case of the Legend of Zelda franchise since there have been quite a lot merchandise for it, larger figure collectors have been shouting for years for a decent 1/6 action figure. And finally, Medicom comes through! Yes indeed, Medicom is releasing an 1/6 scale action figure of the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Link.

Gabby, you'd say the Normandy is a she, not a he, right? « DIMIC

As some of you already may know, I'm a big fan of -the Mass Effect series. Not only the game itself, but the complete surroundings, including the designs of the ME universe. One thing I really love is the Normandy. I would really love to have one for myself but that is not gonna happen... my parking space is just to small. But the Bioware store is getting me closer to my goal.

Ay matey! « DIMIC

Due to a death in the family, news on DIMIC had to be postponed a bit. But we're back again and with a great special edition preview to boot! Or better yet, multiple special editions for one game. Be ready to be a pirate assassin in Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

Sizziling circuits! « DIMIC

The first Mega Man, or Rockman in Asia, game was released back in 1987. And guess what, that means this little man is celebrating his 25th anniversary this year. For a game IP, this is almost as long as one can exist. In my opinion, he deserves more love from Capcom and not just some appearances in Vs. games or a soulless digital game. He deserves more, but please, no more 3D... Well, at least Capcom has not forgotten about one of their most famous mascots birthday.

I won't break you. Yet. « DIMIC

Our highest priority in our merchandise collection is collecting game related merchandise. Sadly, we collect too much other stuff to catch up with stuff from the past. But sometimes, we catch a break and get lucky. On myfigurecollection someone offered one of our most wanted game related PVC statues for a, more than reasonable, price. I'm talking about the Max Factory I-No from Guilty Gear.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #76
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

You do realize, don't you, that in nearly two years, not a single person has replied to this thread other than to note that you're the only one interested in it?

Might be time to stop spamming this thread and just give it up. What you are doing here is what your blog is for. It is inappropriate to use the forum as a personal addition to your blog site. Clearly nobody here cares.
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #77
THE_BEAST
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKni9hT View Post
You do realize, don't you, that in nearly two years, not a single person has replied to this thread other than to note that you're the only one interested in it?

Might be time to stop spamming this thread and just give it up. What you are doing here is what your blog is for. It is inappropriate to use the forum as a personal addition to your blog site. Clearly nobody here cares.
This thread has over 11,000 views. So apparently someone in reading it.
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote