Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 11-23-2019, 09:09 AM   #71
WeaponX23
Doh!

Thanks guys, ya I would go through sideshow to get it so you're right at worst case scenario I could get a refund, I might chance it because the piece does look stunning and Alucard and SOTN is one of my favs of all time. Heres hoping they ALL arent like that with the issues
WeaponX23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:06 PM   #72
DarkAryn
Doh!

Hi everyone, I'm Italian, sorry if I will use an inaccurate English. I received this statue yesterday, it is really beautiful, but I sweated 7 shirts because of that damned coat ... not to mention that a little color of the jacket was reserved already above inside the coat. Really a pity that such a sculpture had such complex realization ideas. Now I managed to put it down pretty well, in my instagram I posted a video and some photos:https://www.instagram.com/p/B5LgiigK..._web_copy_link
DarkAryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 01:21 PM   #73
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX23 View Post
Heres hoping they ALL arent like that with the issues
If you can hold off till Monday December 2nd I can give you a heads up. My inner-idiot caved and reordered another so we’ll see.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:52 AM   #74
DarkAryn
Doh!

can someone make a video tutorial to show how to properly fit the head into the body when it has the cape?
Old 12-01-2019, 12:44 AM   #75
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Hey gang just got my second Alucard today via SS and it's worse than the first.

*First the color box was placed inside the brown shipper upside down, this may not be that big of a deal but I'm sure it travelled most of the way upside down.

*Body doesn't seat properly in the base.

*Cape chain came broken. Have no idea how the piece of metal "shown" got pulled apart. It's supposed to be a complete circle.

*My head won't even fit into the collar so I have no way to see if everything fits.

*I did receive a bonus from one of their factory workers. Some nicely chewed mint gum left in one of the bags for the base's wings.

As far as I'm concerned I will never buy another thing from this company. The few of you holding out hope keep holding or get the F4F Alucard. I can not recommend this to anyone. If you got a perfect one consider yourself lucky. Unlicensed/fan statues from Asia come out better than this. At least the ones I get. Any questions just ask.

eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 10:34 PM   #76
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Such a shame such an amazing statue's potential wasted by QC.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:00 AM   #77
MegatronG1
The X-Men

It's not even about bad QC at that point, when they throw in free chewed bubblegum. You can only imagine how bad the morale and working conditions are in that factory. I will not buy anything from this company.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:31 PM   #78
DarkAryn
Doh!

Guys, thanks to a dear friend of mine i solved everything. I didn't realize that the magnet under the scarf had come off, it was fixed to the body! That's why I had so much trouble fixing my head to the rest. I am very sorry that others have encountered far more serious problems than mine, I find it a beautiful statue!

Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	329.2 KB
ID:	127274

Name:	profil n.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	127275

Name:	alu n.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	447.0 KB
ID:	127276

Name:	Alu n f.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	474.3 KB
ID:	127277

Name:	n tre quarti.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	280.3 KB
ID:	127278
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	unnamed (8).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	415.0 KB
ID:	127279  
Old 12-02-2019, 01:02 PM   #79
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Hey gang just got my second Alucard today via SS and it's worse than the first.

*First the color box was placed inside the brown shipper upside down, this may not be that big of a deal but I'm sure it travelled most of the way upside down.

*Body doesn't seat properly in the base.

*Cape chain came broken. Have no idea how the piece of metal "shown" got pulled apart. It's supposed to be a complete circle.

*My head won't even fit into the collar so I have no way to see if everything fits.

*I did receive a bonus from one of their factory workers. Some nicely chewed mint gum left in one of the bags for the base's wings.

As far as I'm concerned I will never buy another thing from this company. The few of you holding out hope keep holding or get the F4F Alucard. I can not recommend this to anyone. If you got a perfect one consider yourself lucky. Unlicensed/fan statues from Asia come out better than this. At least the ones I get. Any questions just ask.

Wow. Just wow.

I've seen people in Castlevania groups saying how superior this is to the F4F one...people who don't collect statues really don't see what quality is sometimes.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:06 PM   #80
DarkAryn
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Wow. Just wow.

I've seen people in Castlevania groups saying how superior this is to the F4F one...people who don't collect statues really don't see what quality is sometimes.
As a statue in itself it continues to be considered superior to F4F, provided you have a copy in optimal conditions. The problem here is not so much the statue, but Gantaku and what it has combined with many users, really a pity.