Phoenix

I'm still on the waitlist for the EX.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:08 PM   #322
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
I want Lady Maria...slept on the EX, now the reg is waitlisted. I'm sure the regular will convert on SS at this point, so I'm wondering if the goblet is worth going through Prime 1 directly.
Shipping was only 140 or something compared to the 360 for the big pieces. Yeah, super high compared to regular shipping, but bearable.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:11 PM   #323
COI

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Shipping was only 140 or something compared to the 360 for the big pieces. Yeah, super high compared to regular shipping, but bearable.
Yeah, that's what I got quoted too.

Not sure what to do. Ultimately, it's just a goblet.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:36 PM   #324
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I'm on the waitlist for the EX as well and I'm tempted to order from P1. Lady Maria was hard AF to beat but she was one of my favourite bosses. Very memorable fight.

COI, I'd say pull the trigger if you really want it. The EX will go for more than the regular if you ever do sell it in the future. But I don't think the goblet holds any significance in the game other than to elude to Lady Maria's Vileblood heritage. But I could be wrong.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:43 PM   #325
COI

I may just stick with the regular wailist on SS right now, until ordering from Prime 1 is more of a known quantity. I have to worry about taxes/duty sneaking up on me as well, and there's no indication of what kind of carrier/service they're using.
COI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 06:07 PM   #326
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

That's true. I just had to pay $115 USD for shipping for Miller Bats to Canada. But that's for 2 boxes through FedEx. So I would guess she's probably in the $50-80ish USD range not counting the bloody 6.5% tariff.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:55 PM   #327
Xaerius
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinecone316 View Post
Uh, I ordered another Lady Maria EX from the Prime1 website. I did it because I remember that ordering from Prime1 would get you that exclusive background print.

I am not entirely sure about it. Does anyone know if we get the print too? I remember it used to be exclusive for those who pre-ordered from their website? I seriously want the print. It was one of the reason I was bummed out when I found out that the EX from Sideshow will not come with it.
In the first post announcing the website going live, it was stated that the print would only be available to those who order from the "Japan site" and not the International site. Since the International site is pulling from the same stock as the Japan site, we asked why they would not include the print but there was no reply. The short answer is that they will not include the print with International orders...unless they decide to change that in the future.
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:59 PM   #328
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerius View Post
In the first post announcing the website going live, it was stated that the print would only be available to those who order from the "Japan site" and not the International site. Since the International site is pulling from the same stock as the Japan site, we asked why they would not include the print but there was no reply. The short answer is that they will not include the print with International orders...unless they decide to change that in the future.
Same thing over and over with the japs! They always keep the best for their country and send out what's left.
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #329
Xaerius
The Herculoids

I'm still on the waitlist at Sideshow for the EX but I ordered an EX from Prime 1 this morning as soon as the site went up because I didn't want to risk missing out.

If one becomes available at Sideshow, I may cancel the Prime 1 order (and lose the NRD) since the Sideshow piece is going to cost $100 less in shipping and I'd also get $30 in Sideshow reward points instead of the $12 that Prime 1 is offering. The bottom line is that losing a $60 NRD is worth the peace of mind in knowing that I'll get the piece either way.

It is very tempting to jump in and pick up a few of the other pieces that I did my best to say no to now that the Prime 1 site is up...but I MUST resist.
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #330
pinecone316
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerius View Post
Bummer. I was hoping to get it. Well, I might still hold on to the pre-order until it's absolutely sure so I know if I should cancel the prime1 or sideshow preorder.

I'm surprised it's still in stock right now, considering how fast it sold out at sideshow before. Which one be numbered lower? The sideshow stock or the direct from Prime1? If only I knew so I would feel better about what to cancel.
pinecone316 is offline   Reply With Quote