Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-28-2017, 10:02 AM   #361
bicoid18
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerock View Post
Be sure to purchase/download the DLC, the fun can start after you beat Vicar Amelia. Ludwig was probably my favorite battle, but those damn fish bros.....and the orphan of Kos....or some say Kosm...
Ludwig was an awesome fight! He was frustrating as hell though for me. Not as bad as Kos or Ebrietas from the main game. God I can't remember how many times I rage quit on her. I would have probably chucked my controller if it wasn't so damn expensive to replace. What a b!%@#.
bicoid18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:19 AM   #362
joerock
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoid18 View Post
Ludwig was an awesome fight! He was frustrating as hell though for me. Not as bad as Kos or Ebrietas from the main game. God I can't remember how many times I rage quit on her. I would have probably chucked my controller if it wasn't so damn expensive to replace. What a b!%@#.
I hear you, I actually did break a controller during this game. I wanted that damn platinum trophy, without cheesing any bosses, without summoning help. I got it, cost me a controller, thanks chalice dungeons. But in the main game, the f$&king Bloody Crow of Cainhurst...ng+ and up, even in the regular setting is a mofo. In a straight up battle, without cheesing, I thought was the hardest and most thrilling when I cut him down
joerock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:07 AM   #363
Xenoex
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I'm so jealous you get to play this game for the first time too! I've played all 5 of the SoulsBorne games and Bloodborne was my favorite one! If only it was released for the PC too, then we couldve had this masterpiece at 1440p+ and 60fps. Dark souls 3 looked SOOO good maxed out on a high end PC.

Can't wait for the Lady Maria statue to be released, hope you enjoy the game in the mean time!
Xenoex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 03:38 PM   #364
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Thanks guys. So wait should I download and play the hunters dlc right after I beat the first bosses or should I play the original game all the way through first and then jump into the dlc?

@Xenoex- I love the art direction and world so far! The only other souls game I've ever played is Demon's souls and I never even finished it unfortunately!
After bloodborne I'll jump back to demon's and then probably get into the dark trilogy after that.

I love the feeling of being alone and in dispair, walking the gothic streets at night. The game just feels very mysterious!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 03:53 PM   #365
joerock
U talkin' to me?

You can jump into the DLC after you beat Vicar Amelia. After you defeat her you can go there anytime you want, but it's a bit tougher. That's where Lady Maria awaits. There's a lot of optional things you can miss, look up a walk through that way you can experience the full pain.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:57 PM   #366
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerock View Post
You can jump into the DLC after you beat Vicar Amelia. After you defeat her you can go there anytime you want, but it's a bit tougher. That's where Lady Maria awaits. There's a lot of optional things you can miss, look up a walk through that way you can experience the full pain.
Optional things like how? I don't want to miss anything but I don't want to spoil myself as well.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:58 PM   #367
Chargersfan57

Also after I go there am I able to jump back to the main game? I was just thinking about doing it after but now you got me thinking and I'm wondering what's the best way to do it for the story.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:03 PM   #368
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Optional things like how? I don't want to miss anything but I don't want to spoil myself as well.
Honestly this is a game to play more than once. First time through i would honestly just play it naturally and blind, enjoy the game don't worry about missing certain things because as the game reveals things it's super cool and well done.

Then on a second play through follow a guide, go for a different weapon type, uncover all the things you missed.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:05 PM   #369
joerock
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Well there's numerous "hidden" areas. Certain Npcs, like Eileen the Crows story can be easily missed. Did you kill Rom yet? The giant worm thing with the spiders, that will trigger an event that changes the game. So some things will be missed. There are 3 different endings that can happen in the game. The best ending can easily be missed if you don't have 3 certain items. I don't want to ruin it for you. But look up a walk through, that way you don't miss anything. You don't have to read all the details, but at least see what areas that you won't miss.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:09 PM   #370
Chargersfan57

Ok cool thanks so much. I'm going to go the blind route first.

Thanks joerock game sounds amazing and I can't wait to discover it all...eventually.