Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-21-2018, 04:40 AM   #211
Python
Omega Red

Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #212
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Can anyone here that ordered the exclusive version via CC tell me if by any change on their CC account it says REGULAR? maybe is something on the website but im paying $75 per month for the exclusive but when i go to my account it says Regular. any help would be appreciated.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:13 AM   #213
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Can anyone here that ordered the exclusive version via CC tell me if by any change on their CC account it says REGULAR? maybe is something on the website but im paying $75 per month for the exclusive but when i go to my account it says Regular. any help would be appreciated.
Mine still says the exclusive.
I recall when trying to order and flipping between ex and non-ex then back to ex--it was showing the EX price but saying regular. Hope your order is alright
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:38 AM   #214
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
Mine still says the exclusive.
I recall when trying to order and flipping between ex and non-ex then back to ex--it was showing the EX price but saying regular. Hope your order is alright
Yeah, just checked again and it says EX. I think is the website that keeps bugging. It's new so that's understandable.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #215
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Same. Ordered the ex and my account says regular.
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:20 AM   #216
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Hero View Post
Same. Ordered the ex and my account says regular.
i think the issue is the website. email heather. i emailed her and right after i did it got corrected.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:18 AM   #217
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Can anyone help me? I have Blue on pre -order from Prime 1, paying monthly instalments. However the payment for September was not taken from my account. I have tried by every means possible to contact them about this but they are completely non -responsive. It's quite worrying that their customer service is so terrible! It puts me off ordering anything else from them in the future. I cannot afford to pay multiple instalments in a month once they finally get the problem resolved. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:38 AM   #218
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I don't seem to understand your problem cause they seem to respond to my emails very quickly.

As a matter of fact, I sent them a cancellation email on one of my waitlisted POs on Friday and they replied today right after the weekend...
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 04:35 AM   #219
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
I don't seem to understand your problem cause they seem to respond to my emails very quickly.

As a matter of fact, I sent them a cancellation email on one of my waitlisted POs on Friday and they replied today right after the weekend...
Thanks for the reply. I was trying to reach them for weeks through email, Facebook messages and Twitter and they just were not getting back to me. Thankfully they have just responded this morning and taken the payment so hopefully it will be okay now. Thanks for response though :-)
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:31 PM   #220
Luminous
Cyclops

So is Dan's Dinosaurs and CC the only avenues for US customers? Am I SOL if I want to order this?
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote