Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 01-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #111
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Wow he is gorgeous
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:18 PM   #112
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

Has the ES been confirmed by anyone?
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 03:51 AM   #113
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLMEsquire44 View Post
Has the ES been confirmed by anyone?
Supposedly it’s 666. I thought it may be a placeholder number, but I guess not.

I wonder if that’s bad luck to have the edition size be the devils number , or good luck given 666 is considered lucky in China.

Though I think I saw one of their previous releases was also listed on a website with the same edition number.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 12:03 PM   #114
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

I put my order in. I didn't want to lose out on this bad boy, Next Level for sure!
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:01 AM   #115
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

This is another one that is tempting. I still want to see the Infinity Studios Aquaman bust.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 05:13 AM   #116
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Ordered. I think this thing will be difficult to get at the current price in the future. $2,600 for a 1/2 statue for this quality is low. Really, low. I sold my Cinemaquette Predator for around $3,000. That was about a decade ago. The Cinemaquette is 1/3 scale. And the water/mud effects on the feet this statue remind me so much of that one!
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 04:38 AM   #117
ottorino
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Damn, I just did the math on this, and worse case scenario this will cost me more than it would to get the Prime 1 1/3 scale Wonder Woman on Horse in hand.

I think I could get the WW on Horse locally from Popcultcha (Australia) for about $4,500 AUD (of course this piece is via Sideshow distribution channels and was before the split with Prime 1), but if I get hit by all the potential custom fees it ‘could’ cost me around $4,700 AUD to get this Aquaman piece in hand.

It’s just annoying that even though the item price for the WW on Horse is more at $3,600 USD, all the additional shipping and import costs added on top of the $2,469 USD for the 1/2 scale Aquaman would increase it enough that it’ll actually cost me more in the end.

It’s times like these I wish there was an ‘actual’ Australian distributor, and I don’t just mean a middle man.
Try Sugo Toys I think 2249 Dollars from them.
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:37 AM   #118
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottorino View Post
Try Sugo Toys I think 2249 Dollars from them.
It’s $4,249.99 AUD. Thanks, but I did know about them. But only after I put the deposit down with Spec Fiction. I’ll stick with them for now, but I did preorder a couple of other Queen Studio pieces from Sugo.

What’s funny, is that Sugo is located down the road from me and I had absolutely no idea!
Old 06-04-2020, 12:32 AM   #119
M United
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
It’s $4,249.99 AUD. Thanks, but I did know about them. But only after I put the deposit down with Spec Fiction. I’ll stick with them for now, but I did preorder a couple of other Queen Studio pieces from Sugo.

What’s funny, is that Sugo is located down the road from me and I had absolutely no idea!
Speaking of sugo i ordered those light up displays and one of them i am trying to pay and it is saying this item is out of stock and they are sorry. Waiting on a reply to them to see what happened to my pre order. When i ordered it they had around 10 in stock for pre order.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:43 AM   #120
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
Speaking of sugo i ordered those light up displays and one of them i am trying to pay and it is saying this item is out of stock and they are sorry. Waiting on a reply to them to see what happened to my pre order. When i ordered it they had around 10 in stock for pre order.
That’s happened to me for something else. But they restocked a month later, so it was not no big deal, at least that time.

I’ve gotten the Marvel and Star Wars light boxes from them, and I’ve also ordered the DC and Dark Knight ones off of them, which I believe are being processed for shipping now.