Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #101
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
Well, size maybe not but personally I think Venom is a more complex statue due to all the tendrils which require a separate mould. The tats on Baldur will probably applied with a template. I don’t see the extra 300 simply for some tats.
Come man look at all the different colors and shading on baldar not to mention the two other figures baldur has as part of the base plus all the broken rubble and snow. Venom while very nice isn't close to being as detailed.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:01 AM   #102
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Well, size maybe not but personally I think Venom is a more complex statue due to all the tendrils which require a separate mould. The tats on Baldur will probably applied with a template. I don’t see the extra 300 simply for some tats.
The problem you judge from venom point of view but you didnt see actual Baldur statue i saw it is much more complex and much more coloration and also multiple vine going trought everywhere like venom tendrils And you get three monster broods bust with arms if you check carefull prime1 charge Batman bust around 200$ each without arms. Let say Baldur alone with simple base cost around 700$ plus 200x3=600$ Total 1300$. As you can see price is extremely fair to me.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #103
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
Come man look at all the different colors and shading on bandar not to mention the two other figures baldur has as part of the base plus all the broken rubble. Venom while very nice isn't close to being as detailed.
Exactly! Is 3 monsters on the base
Also i know the painter who did baldur telling me it was a nightmare for him to apply all the tattoo.
Old 08-04-2019, 06:39 AM   #104
Mooste
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
The problem you judge from venom point of view but you didnt see actual Baldur statue i saw it is much more complex and much more coloration and also multiple vine going trought everywhere like venom tendrils And you get three monster broods bust with arms if you check carefull prime1 charge Batman bust around 200$ each without arms. Let say Baldur alone with simple base cost around 700$ plus 200x3=600$ Total 1300$. As you can see price is extremely fair to me.
Not saying it’s not a good statue. I like it a lot. But the base is probably just one mould. Moulds are unfortunately very expensive. I just don’t see the extra 300 in it. Just my opinion. I mean, it doesn’t even have any switch outs.

This said, I think I wait for Kratos and see what it does in price and see if I get Baldur. Maybe when Kratos is released they make a bundle for a better price for both of them.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:51 AM   #105
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Not saying it’s not a good statue. I like it a lot. But the base is probably just one mould. Moulds are unfortunately very expensive. I just don’t see the extra 300 in it. Just my opinion. I mean, it doesn’t even have any switch outs.

This said, I think I wait for Kratos and see what it does in price and see if I get Baldur. Maybe when Kratos is released they make a bundle for a better price for both of them.
I know Kratos will be more expensive. I know they told me. They are planning no discount for it.

About Baldur creature are counting for factory as characters main parts they dont care what design are and also Baldur base is not one mold is compose multiple parts all vines are separate you need to build it up.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:55 AM   #106
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

+1 for Baldur being much more effort than Venom
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:44 PM   #107
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
I know Kratos will be more expensive. I know they told me. They are planning no discount for it.

About Baldur creature are counting for factory as characters main parts they dont care what design are and also Baldur base is not one mold is compose multiple parts all vines are separate you need to build it up.
God@#$%.....
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:11 AM   #108
Mooste
The Avengers

Damnit, was really hoping they would bundle it up like they did with Slan and Ubik...
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:35 AM   #109
iguana
Blue Falcon

It's really a great piece but I decided to not order it due to space issues and mainly because of the price which will be at least over 1600 Euro for me.
Just ordered the 1/10 IS and hoping for a good 1/6 in the future...
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:13 AM   #110
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Baldur was fcking annoying in GOW. Wished it was Kratos fighting a Troll.
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote