Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-23-2015, 06:50 PM   #51
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriegsfuerst View Post
Fact 1: that picture with the yellow teeth still isn't any proof to me if it's a genuine SS endo or a recast
Fact 2: I've seen many endos from Sideshow, the old versions, new versions and NEVER EVER seen a set of yellow teeth like them.
Fact 3: SS haters always gonna whine no matter what.
I'm a big SSC fan, my bust looked like that... And it was an earlier "better" one. I'm not sure why you're accusing the guy of not being able to afford genuine items, it is well documented that the genuine ones mostly look like that. Calm it down a bit, you just sound like an angry dude..
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 07:30 PM   #52
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
So far I can say to proudly own both endoskulls (from Chronicle and SS) and sorry Chronicle....CHROME will always look better. And guys, please don't bringt the movie-accuracy-point. Any visitor at my place, who sees them in a direct comparison, and who is absolutely not into collecting at all, liked SS' chrome version most so far (well to be fair, also my collecting buddies do)
It will go into round 2 as soon I get my life-size endo from Chronicle....but so far SS; 1..... Chronicle; Zero
Asking us not to bring up the movie acc point is unfair when you did it to make a point that everyone likes the T2 chrome better. It's hardly news that people love chrome. The point of the CC piece was TG movie accuracy and not to match or out do the T2 piece, and while the final product came up short because of china/paint or finish coat issues, it's still a fair representation or it wouldn't still be sitting on your shelf right now. You're basically giving CC a loss here for a TG skull not being a T2 skull.

But that aside, you should just let this go. You started all this with representing personal opinions as fact and the whole jumping to conclusions with the genuine product thing, and now it has degenerated to a pissing match between members. Just apologize to them because you are in the wrong and get it over with. All you're doing right now is digging yourself a large hole for no good reason other than to win an internet argument about who knows better about something. We're all older than young and with money to burn(mostly). We should know better and be better than this high school drama BS. I know you believe that people are downtalking on SS just to get on Paul's good side, but that doesn't make it the truth.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:38 PM   #53
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

You guys forget that I was partnered with Sideshow on most of these Terminator 1-1 props, I made most of their masters including the skulls.

Our products and prices may not be for everyone, I'm trying hard to raise the bar on every single product that we make.

I'd love to make stuff for low prices, but quality takes time and costs extra. I want to give Cinemaquette quality at a fraction of the price.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 09:37 PM   #54
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Where exactly did I disrespect Chronicle's work so far?
Quote:
...ohh wait... this means, they still have sculptors.....exactly....sulptors who still create out of talent and by their own two hands instead of letting 3D printers do their work....
Can someone please direct me to
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 09:45 PM   #55
Webb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
You guys forget that I was partnered with Sideshow on most of these Terminator 1-1 props, I made most of their masters including the skulls.

Our products and prices may not be for everyone, I'm trying hard to raise the bar on every single product that we make.

I'd love to make stuff for low prices, but quality takes time and costs extra. I want to give Cinemaquette quality at a fraction of the price.

Paul
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:32 PM   #56
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Lol sideshow haters, because we pointed out a couple bad pieces. Got some news for you here the teeth are yellowish/off white on every endo bust. I'm looking at my original clean endoskull and chronicles. Before you spout off at the mouth again I have 5 terminator bust from sideshow along with all the terminator pf and 13 other various terminator and predator pieces. That said the teeth of the current endos are horrible they are probably second or third generations and don't fit as nicely as the originals, if they did I would have gotten a battle damaged one to go with the clean one. Chronicles stuff is jaw dropping in person and I hope they get the license for t1 and t2.

Your post are coming off very angry and I really don't see the reason for it.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:37 PM   #57
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Kriegsfuerst
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
Heh?
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 10:41 PM   #58
IXEC
Hellboy

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 10:05 AM   #59
clutch
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I want to give Cinemaquette quality at a fraction of the price.

Paul
This right here. But I think Chronicle could surpass Cinemaquette quality-wise.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:38 AM   #60
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

It's no secret that Toynami produces our products, George has been a friend for over twenty years and he's hands down the best in the industry.

I believe we get the same level of quality but we're able to charge a little less...

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote