Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #1171
takuGuy
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I’m in for one tomorrow as soon as they go up.
takuGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #1172
dragontron

Im hoping we can get a Blue Bust after the male....
dragontron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:43 AM   #1173
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos4Ever View Post
Agreed. The look would benefit from more eyelid, it would give it a more snarling and menacing appearance, like this:

I also think the stripes make it look somewhat off. Too strong on the orange, and too light on the black.

Totally agree, I wasnt going to get this one since I have female on the way--but if this eyelid change was made (or if eyes were ball socketed) I would without any doubt get this one too.
Maybe it could have an extra set of eyelids on magnets! I at least would love it.

A new cast seems unlikely though, but I am surprised and glad to read Paul is doing a new eye sculpt to match TLW raptor.
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:20 AM   #1174
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Can you pay upfront with Chronicle in full?
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:29 AM   #1175
Ezhil
Mephisto

I am in fence for this one. Very tempted to buy but the factor preventing me is space. I also collect 1:2 and 1:3.so if this raptor and others too made of same quality and eye details, i like to buy that. I resisted each time the 1st raptor whenever i saw its pics for the last 1 yr. This is irresistible. Also with the offer.
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:48 AM   #1176
ianhiatt
Doh!

Really, really wish I could go for this one, but I just don't have the finances at the moment...CC is releasing too many awesome pieces together for me to be able to afford, even with payment plans. No fault of theirs, of course, but still...
ianhiatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:55 AM   #1177
yankeetrex

1000000 Percent not complaining, just wavering on putting a PO on the male and if I do that I will be adding some eyelids bumping out the front nostril and changing the eye position. I did a mockup......

If it looked like that originally I wouldn't waiver about the PO. I still have a few hours to decide....
yankeetrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #1178
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeetrex View Post
1000000 Percent not complaining, just wavering on putting a PO on the male and if I do that I will be adding some eyelids bumping out the front nostril and changing the eye position. I did a mockup......

If it looked like that originally I wouldn't waiver about the PO. I still have a few hours to decide....
I don't see a big enough difference in what you did to justify not ordering but that is just me. Your eye does look a slight bit better though.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:16 PM   #1179
yankeetrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hulk View Post
I don't see a big enough difference in what you did to justify not ordering but that is just me. Your eye does look a slight bit better though.
Your 100 percent right, they are just minute changes.

I should have also said that I have a SWS raptor bust already, so having another would have to be worth while, which is why i would have those changes done to it if I ordered it. Change of jaw position is great but to give it a bit more character would be optimal for me.

I only collect one thing and that's JP, so i'm a bit of a freak when it comes to how something looks.
yankeetrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #1180
Bmaga123

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeetrex View Post

That looks amazing!
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote