Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-26-2018, 07:19 PM   #1001
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Tweeterhead actually came on here to address you personally which was very classy imo! You need to stop yapping . You will get your statue or you can run to local store and buy some tissues for all those tears ok. You’re one of the most annoying characters on this forum.

Bye!
For me you are the baby, Oh i am so supportive i just can say good stuff grow up
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:25 PM   #1002
Balthazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Not only did Tweeterhead do right by you by sending a replacement statue out as soon as they realized the mistake, and yes it is a simple mistake mixing up addresses despite your being proactive about changing it, but the owner came on these boards and apologized to you.

Still not good enough for you? I’d suggest finding a new hobby bub. Your sense of entitlement is mind blowing! It’d be one thing if this were an isolated incident but I had to read post after post of you whining about how XM did wrong by you with how long it’s taken to reveal the brown Wolverine after YOU ordered it at a show when it still hasn’t even gone up for pre-order.
First, you should shut up and just speak about the things you know. Firstly, how do you know that I received a replacement? Strange , because i did not receive a new tracking number, so it seams that you know more about my life than myself. Second, I PRE ORDERED WOLVERINE FROM XM STUDIO ON THE EVENT, so yes, if a company opens pre order on a event, it is a official po imo. Also strange, as a fan boy, i did not see you going there to tell how ---- the result was
Old 09-26-2018, 08:03 PM   #1003
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

I need popcorn.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:55 PM   #1004
skorpsta
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post

Finally here!
WOW.... i should have mine soon the exc and a reg harley... love this line and so getting blue gry bats, catwoman, robin... and heard there is a batgirl... love those classic late 70s early 80s costumes... well harley is early 90s
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:13 PM   #1005
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow that guy really doesn’t shut up anyways ... yeah I guess Harley was odd ball because she did come out after the rest imo that’s ok she looks great as part of that trio which will be a classic set in coming years. I’m also excited for characters you mentioned I hope they keep all the villains detailed like Joker & Harley so they all kinda give off the same feel.
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:30 PM   #1006
Kebron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
First, you should shut up and just speak about the things you know. Firstly, how do you know that I received a replacement? Strange , because i did not receive a new tracking number, so it seams that you know more about my life than myself. Second, I PRE ORDERED WOLVERINE FROM XM STUDIO ON THE EVENT, so yes, if a company opens pre order on a event, it is a official po imo. Also strange, as a fan boy, i did not see you going there to tell how ---- the result was
Two things. First Chad said if you don’t have your tracking number already for the replacement then to email him and he put his email in the response so you can have it. Soooo looks like replacement was sent and since you don’t have it then email him. Did you even read his response to you?

Second what you think and what a company is doing are two different things. Just because you think it is a official pre order doesn’t mean that it is so.
Kebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #1007
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys,

In all fairness, I understand why Balthazar is upset. I hate to hear that mistakes like this have happened and I'm thankful that they are few and far between. Plus, if you've been waiting and are seeing Joker posts all over, I totally get that it would be disappointing. Debbie isn't perfect (nor am I), but she's close. She keeps track of thousands of shipping addresses, and it;s sad to say but one or two will have issues.

We shipped out SO many Jokers!! We have had a few snags on the address changes and I apologize for it. We are constantly trying to improve our shipping and I think we are doing OK but there are still a few snags.

Just fyi that we aren't (never were) waiting for the piece to come back before sending the new Joker. If it's on us, we want to correct the error immediately. Balthazar, If you don't have your new tracking number, please email me directly chad@tweeterhead.com.

Again, Balthazar, so sorry for this mistake! Just a side note, that we have to take possession of the goods in the US and then ship. It would be soooo much cheaper if we could send to the international customers from the factory but we can't!
Balthazar I hope this helps straighten things out. Please let us know when you receive your replacement.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 10:18 PM   #1008
Balthazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebron View Post
Two things. First Chad said if you don’t have your tracking number already for the replacement then to email him and he put his email in the response so you can have it. Soooo looks like replacement was sent and since you don’t have it then email him. Did you even read his response to you?

Second what you think and what a company is doing are two different things. Just because you think it is a official pre order doesn’t mean that it is so.
Friend, you can say what you want, but my mind wont change. If i go to a place sell my ---- as a po, it is a po period.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:42 PM   #1009
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Ok this is Super Powers Joker thread not the I don’t give a crap about your issues Baltawhatever thread . Let’s move on . Email Tweeterhead or don’t but stop posting on here if it’s not relevant
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:29 PM   #1010
Balthazar

I do not give a crap to your fan boy issue too, stop post if you do not think is relevant