Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-20-2022, 07:32 AM   #1191
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
A mirror image yellow variant Reverse Flash or Zoom with a new head sculpt would look awesome.
That would be almost impossible to resist buying.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 11:53 AM   #1192
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
That would be almost impossible to resist buying.
Yeah. It would be a PERFECT bookend piece to the Flash PF. It wouldn't be just a simple repainted variant if they reverse the position of the arms and legs. Also, a new evil grinning portrait would put the variant over the top IMO. That'd be practically irresistible for any Flash fan.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 09:41 AM   #1193
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Fellas why is no one talking about this sale, $424 with free shipping, that?s like 2008 pf price.

I don?t buy sideshow pieces anymore but this is one of those rare occasions that a piece checked all the boxes and for some reason no one likes to make flash 1/4, so choices very limited. 1) great pose for character 2) no lame plastic effects sideshow love to add that ruins a perfect statue ie capt pf 3) ex doesn?t matter to me as I will never display it, him running holding that gun is just weird, i like a clean running pose ( personal opinion).

Didn?t even realize I still got 40 bucks reward, ended up with <$400 shipped, hello 2008! Now let?s just hope I don?t get a return or any paint issues. The foot peg doesn?t bother me, easy fix with a dremel and some black paint if really bugs me.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 10:06 AM   #1194
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
Fellas why is no one talking about this sale, $424 with free shipping, that?s like 2008 pf price.

I don?t buy sideshow pieces anymore but this is one of those rare occasions that a piece checked all the boxes and for some reason no one likes to make flash 1/4, so choices very limited. 1) great pose for character 2) no lame plastic effects sideshow love to add that ruins a perfect statue ie capt pf 3) ex doesn?t matter to me as I will never display it, him running holding that gun is just weird, i like a clean running pose ( personal opinion).

Didn?t even realize I still got 40 bucks reward, ended up with <$400 shipped, hello 2008! Now let?s just hope I don?t get a return or any paint issues. The foot peg doesn?t bother me, easy fix with a dremel and some black paint if really bugs me.
Congrats on picking him up, I think it's a great deal on a killer piece.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 10:23 AM   #1195
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post

Well, for me, it's because I already bought this awhile ago. And it would've been awesome if I had this 25% discount when I bought it. I did use a $20 Off code and Reward Points to bring the cost down by 15%.

But this current 25% discounted price is an awesome deal. Congrats on getting this!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 10:25 AM   #1196
CaptainSmiley
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I've been on the fence with this piece for a couple years as I've considered selling off my Justice League statues due to space issues. But at 25% off and free shipping I just couldn't help it. If nothing else I can stick him with my Green Arrow, Black Canary and Huntress PFs for some Arrow nostalgia.
CaptainSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 10:33 AM   #1197
gagaliya

Yeah don’t forget the free shipping that’s like another $50 off right there. One of the few positive with sideshow in the past is their cheap shipping (remember $20 shipping for pf?) but that all changed ~3 years ago if memory serves, now their shipping is very expensive, so getting a free shipping is cherry on top.
Old 11-05-2022, 10:38 AM   #1198
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmiley View Post
If nothing else I can stick him with my Green Arrow, Black Canary and Huntress PFs for some Arrow nostalgia.
He displays really well with Green Arrow.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 05:19 PM   #1199
FJC
Midnighter

Hey now gagaliya, some of us like our lightning effects (ice shards too).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20221105_153049.jpg (1.07 MB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg 20221105_153016.jpg (777.0 KB, 50 views)
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 12:52 PM   #1200
gagaliya

Did you add those yellow wiggly things as custom or is that another version from sideshow? To each of his own love the paint job, looks lot better