Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 12-28-2005, 12:40 AM   #11
Twoguns-Crowley
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsdale Saint
hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but even if you prefer Tony Moore's art to Charlie Adlard, i'd be hard pressed to believe that his art could make more than a negligible difference in how good this book is...which is damn good!
Don't get me wrong SS, the story is strong and enjoyable, no doubt. I personally prefer Moore's art work, I found it more visually pleasing, to me. Great book none the less, not trying to bash Adlard, just prefer Moore.
Twoguns-Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 12:57 AM   #12
Scottsdale Saint
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoguns-Crowley
Don't get me wrong SS, the story is strong and enjoyable, no doubt. I personally prefer Moore's art work, I found it more visually pleasing, to me. Great book none the less, not trying to bash Adlard, just prefer Moore.
hey, no prob, i was just trying to point out that the stylstitic continuity between Moore and Adlard is pretty great. nothing like marvel following up the hyper-realistic Bryan Hitch with the super cartoony-manga inspired Joe Maduereira on the Ultimates. count me as a no sale on that book!
Scottsdale Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 11:38 AM   #13
Archangel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoguns-Crowley
I totally agree with you, I enjoy Tony Moore's artwork better. When I got to the second chapter I was like, what the heck? I wonder why he didn't stay on...
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 12:36 PM   #14
bat_collector
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel
I totally agree with you, I enjoy Tony Moore's artwork better. When I got to the second chapter I was like, what the heck? I wonder why he didn't stay on...
He wanted to do other stuff. Working on some sci-fi book right now.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:02 PM   #15
bane
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Thanks for all the info , haven't red a single issue of this so I will enjoy reading it when I find this collection in my local comic shop.
bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 03:01 PM   #16
Archangel
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottsdale Saint
hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but even if you prefer Tony Moore's art to Charlie Adlard, i'd be hard pressed to believe that his art could make more than a negligible difference in how good this book is...which is damn good!

No Doubt! In fact I think this book is F'n Good!
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote