Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-22-2019, 05:03 PM   #201
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I gotta say, the large rectangular banners are really starting to add up on P1's home page.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:32 PM   #202
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I gotta say, the large rectangular banners are really starting to add up on P1's home page.
I know right? I'd give them credit for trying to entice US buyers, but it seems to me that they're starting to feel the effects of slowing sales after the Sideshow breakup. But that text mentioned (now showing on several recent products including Zero Year) suggests that they're working on mending things.

That said, given the longer flexpays offered by P1 and the higher shipping rates from SS, I think I'll be ordering direct soon.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:37 PM   #203
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
the longer flexpays offered by P1 and the higher shipping rates from SS, I think I'll be ordering direct soon.
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:24 PM   #204
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I really can't imagine ever wanting another Joker after this one, it's just so good. All 4 heads are great, and I love that they included a knife switch out. Kind of surprised it wasn't for his left hand though.

Also, did you notice this text at the bottom of the product page? Not sure what the intent is of putting that out there for people to see.
Same this is gonna be my most expensive purchase after everything is said and done. But this is the epitome of the Joker. Plus I love that Skull head.

Thats my 2020 budget right there.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:27 PM   #205
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
Need to debate on this or the Arkham knight joker to go with my DKR Batman
Not even close my man. This one is leagues ahead.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:17 PM   #206
M United
The Spirit

How would this look next to dkrIII Master race batman?
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:42 PM   #207
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M United View Post
How would think look next to dkrIII Master race batman?
I personally think they'll look great together. I was planning on displaying the DKIII Batman between this Joker and the New Comic Harley.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:20 PM   #208
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Low stock remaining on Joker!!
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:37 PM   #209
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
I know right? I'd give them credit for trying to entice US buyers, but it seems to me that they're starting to feel the effects of slowing sales after the Sideshow breakup. But that text mentioned (now showing on several recent products including Zero Year) suggests that they're working on mending things.

That said, given the longer flexpays offered by P1 and the higher shipping rates from SS, I think I'll be ordering direct soon.
Eh, I don't think the timing of things like the points promotion is coincidental; I think they figured a lot of people would be new visitors to the site when this piece went up for PO as it was going to be really popular. Seems to be the case it's already "low stock remaining" on an item that was originally posted with a "TBA" edition size lol. Don't see that happen very often.

The text is curious though; I mean they even link directly to Sideshow's site within it. I think they just decided to go out on their own, and that's it. I don't really see how it's going to negatively effect them much if at all, in regards to US customers at least. Their rewards system is now the same and the shipping isn't really changing much. They'll be fine. They certainly don't seem to be slowing down at all in regards to licenses. Quite the opposite.

It was also clarified on Facebook, the “low stock remaining” is just in regards to the print.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:41 AM   #210
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
I'll order him, but...sometime down the road. They all end up being discounted at some point. Great statue though, definitely on my radar.
It will not happen! Prime1 will not produce more than what they need as before. Thats why they put TBA for both version.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote