Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-20-2017, 03:58 PM   #11
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Okay, for those that don't know, follow the links given here. Stay away from Silver Fox, and if I were you I'd stay away from Xion Art too. As much as Abdel says he's doing better things I've already seen multiple complaints about his work coming damaged and refunds not being given.

Silver Fox will just rip you off, and those sculpts aren't even worth your money, time or aggravation.

Stick with companies that are licensed, or individual sculptors you have seen reputable work from and have references for.

Silver Fox and Xion Art are the types of people that make collecting harder, especially for people who haven't been around or are new.

Buy at your own risk.
wise words.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #12
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Well damn...I was looking forward to Space Marines.

If a mod would like, merge the thread.
Searched but didnt find or see the other one.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:39 PM   #13
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Well damn...I was looking forward to Space Marines.

If a mod would like, merge the thread.
Searched but didnt find or see the other one.
p1 still has the 40k license ><
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:09 PM   #14
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Okay, for those that don't know, follow the links given here. Stay away from Silver Fox, and if I were you I'd stay away from Xion Art too. As much as Abdel says he's doing better things I've already seen multiple complaints about his work coming damaged and refunds not being given.

Silver Fox will just rip you off, and those sculpts aren't even worth your money, time or aggravation.

Stick with companies that are licensed, or individual sculptors you have seen reputable work from and have references for.

Silver Fox and Xion Art are the types of people that make collecting harder, especially for people who haven't been around or are new.

Buy at your own risk.
EXACTLY!! i back what this man says 1000%. Darren Martin (silver fox collectibles aka CEO syco collectibles) and Abdel Jorbran (aka King of Hobbies Abdel KOH and Xion Art) we partners, and more than likely still are. BUYER AND ARTIST BEWARE!
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:52 PM   #15
qz33
Rescue

This forum needs a front page sh!t list for producers and retailers.
No mercy.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 11:30 AM   #16
Ravishing
Fantastic Four
Adamantium Plus Member

Do we know for sure that Martin is still at Silverfox?
Ravishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 03:24 PM   #17
Mrobles0620
Doh!

Silver Fox

Hey guys- old forum I know. But I'm curious if anyone has had any luck with Silver Fox in recent years? They SEEM to have produced some really nice Batman/Arkham stuff. I've been contacting Darren Martin directly and he seems like a nice guy, and I see now that they have a great review or two on Sideshow. Curious to see if any of the previous mistrust is still around?

Thanks!
Mrobles0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:38 PM   #18
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrobles0620 View Post
Hey guys- old forum I know. But I'm curious if anyone has had any luck with Silver Fox in recent years? They SEEM to have produced some really nice Batman/Arkham stuff. I've been contacting Darren Martin directly and he seems like a nice guy, and I see now that they have a great review or two on Sideshow. Curious to see if any of the previous mistrust is still around?

Thanks!
If the going gets rough I would expect him to cut and run. I recommend not buying anything unless it's through someone like secret compass or specfiction. Also personally I wouldn't buy something that isn't already finished production.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:30 PM   #19
MFrenchie5
Doh!

I ordered this statue today from the Silver Fox Collectibles website. I’m curious of the quality of such a small (1/8) scale piece and decided to purchase it to complement my 1/3 Prime 1 Arkham City Harley. I’ll post photos and share my thoughts on it once it arrives!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7240.jpeg
Views:	21
Size:	257.3 KB
ID:	168136  
MFrenchie5 is offline   Reply With Quote