Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 01-10-2017, 08:50 PM   #621
Mr. Nice Guy
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
That is crazy.

Let's see, GG cost $520 US. Using exchange rate of 74 cents would make it valued at $732.39. So, 13% HST should be $95.21. Now add duty of 6% will be $43.94. So, you should be paying about $139.15 (plus $10 FedEx fee if you don't have a FedEx account).

Frig, any way you look at it, it is expensive.
Correctomondo. The $25 voucher is worth sweet F-all.
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:53 PM   #622
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Lol at people complaining about free shipping. Try being an international and NEVER getting free shipping or any subsidized shipping for that matter, ontop of custom charges that could tear a hole in your wallet, and you're soul.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:27 PM   #623
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

They should be smart about it and reopen warehouses in EU and Canada. Hell F4F just opened a canadian warehouse because of those high shipping rates.. Plus no more taxes. You know..grow internationally fair
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #624
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Kylo's price was even more jacked up than Maul's which probably explains all the incentives they rolled out with that one. Personally, if your doing that with any new release it's usually a sign that it's overpriced or they're not expecting demand to be very high. In the case of Kylo Ren the latter definitely wasn't the case.

This is very true, and if you're outside of mainland USA, the incentive doesn't really apply. Rather than free shipping, we have to pay roughly double the usual rate thanks to the new international rates, $90 on Kylo.. I still haven't ordered Kylo as much as I'd like to. I doubt I will now. I'd much rather SSC stopped all promotions and even reward points and just keep prices as low as possible across the board personally.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #625
SONICobra
Batman

just ordered a reg with $20 off coupon, free shipping sealed the deal. i feel for you international guys, i would tell you to move to the states but we just had a very interesting election and im not sure how this is going to go...
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:21 AM   #626
ambasah
Red Skull

I imagine the edition size on the regular will be hefty. I will just score a deal locally after he is released. I just picked up the red son WW and batman for almost 40% off when everything is said and done (including currency conversion and not having to pay taxes).
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 01:25 AM   #627
Mr.Knight
Justice League

All of them should look like the prototype since they are just painting the head...
Mr.Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:15 PM   #628
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

After seeing thus again at celebration I finally jumped on the WL. I would still have rather paid 550 for a proper base, but oh well can't win them all.
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 02:25 PM   #629
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

yeah he looks awesome!!! just doubt it will fit with both blades attached into a besta
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 03:57 PM   #630
Vpuik
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Exclusive wait list is closed. Not looking good for my conversion. Oh well...
Vpuik is offline   Reply With Quote