Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-22-2017, 08:22 AM   #791
Marcel54
Hellboy

That looks amazing, congrats. Unfortunately the statue is a ----- to ship due to the failing styrofoam I encountered with mine, otherwise I would have asked Polyxeni Dalla to repaint mine.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:48 AM   #792
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdweller View Post
As a HUGE Frazetta fan his Barbarian has always been the picture of what I see as the iconic portrayal of the character. I am eternally grateful to Ehren Bienert for sculping this masterpiece and John Allred for applying his exceptional paint skills to really bring this to life! If you ever see ARH Barbarian #1 of 80, you can be sure of two things... 1. It was painted by John Allred 2. You must be at my house cuz this Masterpiece is never leaving my collection. Pictures just cannot capture all the extra details that bring this piece to life! I am honored to own it!
looks amazing.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 11:18 PM   #793
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
As a HUGE Frazetta fan his Barbarian has always been the picture of what I see as the iconic portrayal of the character. I am eternally grateful to Ehren Bienert for sculping this masterpiece and John Allred for applying his exceptional paint skills to really bring this to life! If you ever see ARH Barbarian #1 of 80, you can be sure of two things... 1. It was painted by John Allred 2. You must be at my house cuz this Masterpiece is never leaving my collection. Pictures just cannot capture all the extra details that bring this piece to life! I am honored to own it!
It looks amazing. Ehren Bienert is Talented. The paint app is beautiful. Wow John Allred i need to contact him later. The details come to life.
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:41 PM   #794
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Congrats!
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:26 PM   #795
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
That looks amazing, congrats. Unfortunately the statue is a ----- to ship due to the failing styrofoam I encountered with mine, otherwise I would have asked Polyxeni Dalla to repaint mine.
The styrofoam I have for Arh barbarian was surprisingly high quality - very strong and nothing was coming apart unlike most of their other packagings.

I wonder if they using different quality styrofoam for the barb?
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:53 PM   #796
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Selling my Barbarian Solo.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:18 PM   #797
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Selling my Barbarian Solo.
You should post a pic of it. I liked the solo a LOT more than I thought I would. I already have the with slave girl version so wouldn't buy it myself but would love to see a pic of one in hand. Where are you selling it? Ebay?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:37 PM   #798
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

It is packed up.I have it on FB but no bite yet.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #799
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
It is packed up.I have it on FB but no bite yet.
I didn't even know you could sell stuff on FB, do they have like a seller page or something or do you sell it individually from your page? I would think that would really limit reach to the masses?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #800
Marcel54
Hellboy

These are two of the ones I follow:

Statuecollectors BST https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...llectors%20bst

European Statue and collectibles Marketplace https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...%20marketplace
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote