Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
It looks bloody awful.
i see what you did there

i agree
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #2622
MustardDragon
Fantastic Four

Yeah it's a bit much, there's plenty of blood and gore on the current version. Besides, who needs to 'respond' to F4F? Did those sell like gangbusters or something? I don't see that Prime 1 has to compete with anyone.
MustardDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:16 AM   #2623
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustardDragon View Post
Yeah it's a bit much, there's plenty of blood and gore on the current version. Besides, who needs to 'respond' to F4F? Did those sell like gangbusters or something? I don't see that Prime 1 has to compete with anyone.
Yeah, I don’t agree with the narrative at all. F4F is sitting on a single Berserk statue, while P1 is like 15 or whatever at this point. They’re in completely different leagues.

I will say that the variant, while I don’t like it anyway, is off-putting yet unfortunately par for the course for the company. I’m more disappointed in the mini-base Lady Maria, between the two, and I continue to find myself at odds in that I love the statues but dislike how the company is run.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:44 PM   #2624
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
It looks bloody awful.
Indeed it does
Gyro Zeppeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 01:41 PM   #2625
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
Yeah, I don’t agree with the narrative at all. F4F is sitting on a single Berserk statue, while P1 is like 15 or whatever at this point. They’re in completely different leagues.

I will say that the variant, while I don’t like it anyway, is off-putting yet unfortunately par for the course for the company. I’m more disappointed in the mini-base Lady Maria, between the two, and I continue to find myself at odds in that I love the statues but dislike how the company is run.
About 20 if we count all they "announced" or teased lol and most of them the last 1-2 years.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:52 PM   #2626
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Oh man!!! I love the bloody variant they are making and felt so bad to get the first when they didn’t warn us a variant is coming. I always wanted more blood on the original. Berserk should be extra bloody!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 01:58 AM   #2627
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Man that 1:3 Guts.....

Void looks outstanding too, freaky AF!
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:56 PM   #2628
rcaido
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Looks like i can only get 2 Berserk statues...Not sure which ones i want. Im down to either Guts, Armored Guts, Femto, or Human Zodd.

How are you guys displaying or planning to display these statues. I see unboxing videos but i want to actually see where they go into your collection. Can anyone share some pics of their Berserk collection or someone else.
rcaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:57 PM   #2629
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaido View Post
Looks like i can only get 2 Berserk statues...Not sure which ones i want. Im down to either Guts, Armored Guts, Femto, or Human Zodd.

How are you guys displaying or planning to display these statues. I see unboxing videos but i want to actually see where they go into your collection. Can anyone share some pics of their Berserk collection or someone else.
Maybe MustardDragon can post some pics of his setup, which is pretty sweet. HINT. HINT.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:42 PM   #2630
MustardDragon
Fantastic Four

Cabinet

Sure, here's some quick pics. I too chose to only get two Prime 1 pieces. The IKEA PAX is perfect for this. They do not come with doors unfortunately, so you'll have to get your own.

Guts will be on the bottom and Griffith will be on top (no jokes please :P)

MustardDragon is offline   Reply With Quote