Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-10-2022, 04:26 PM   #111
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
I guess you could say, PCS are.....COMBINING their effort to make this an awesome statue......
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 07:03 PM   #112
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 10:01 PM   #113
off
The X-Men

Really wanted the cell shading.

Have to say, after that large Grimlock they put out, I'm less excited about this piece.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 11:31 PM   #114
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by off View Post
Really wanted the cell shading.

Have to say, after that large Grimlock they put out, I'm less excited about this piece.
They have done a couple grimlocks. One was cell shaded and is still available (I have it it looks awesome). Have to admit I didn?t like that huge grimlock at all either. I think they call it evergreen or something like that. Not familiar with the evergreen line by hasbro and don?t think it?s doing well.
I am only into G1 and so far (granted this is pretty early) I think this looks awesome. He says the rest of it is going to be very g1 as well and so is the head (which is where so many have failed). Hoping they get on this and get it out soon as I think they are going to nail it.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 08:47 PM   #115
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
They have done a couple grimlocks. One was cell shaded and is still available (I have it it looks awesome). Have to admit I didn?t like that huge grimlock at all either. I think they call it evergreen or something like that. Not familiar with the evergreen line by hasbro and don?t think it?s doing well.
I am only into G1 and so far (granted this is pretty early) I think this looks awesome. He says the rest of it is going to be very g1 as well and so is the head (which is where so many have failed). Hoping they get on this and get it out soon as I think they are going to nail it.
Hope you are right! I really dug the IA version but man, talk about massive and expensive. This PCS one feels like the IA one to me but we will see.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:49 PM   #116
off
The X-Men

I just wished they would have done a cell shaded Devastator the same size as the Museum line, could have kept cost down and still been a big hit.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:32 PM   #117
Aussiebot
The Spirit

Quote:
I just wished they would have done a cell shaded Devastator the same size as the Museum line, could have kept cost down and still been a big hit.
Agreed.
Aussiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 11:12 PM   #118
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
AMEN
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:59 AM   #119
off
The X-Men

Still surprised they quit the cell shading, haven't almost all the big boys sold out?
Old 08-12-2022, 02:47 PM   #120
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Still surprised they quit the cell shading, haven't almost all the big boys sold out?
While I have to agree that a devastator in that effect would have sold very well (I would of loved it) but too many transformers fans don?t want a transformer that doesn?t transform. They only did a couple hundred jets and low number of prime and Megatron and sales still struggled. It?s sad really as they are my favorite statues out of all I own ( do really like my IA soundwave also though). Theirs is the best Megatron I have seen by far and last I knew it was still available. I was really looking forward to the cell shaded devastator but still think this is going to look great. Key for me is to keep it away from IA prices. 3k is just too high for me. If this is semi reasonable and looks how I think it will I am going to jump on it as long as they don?t drag their feet. I am about done collecting.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote