Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #41
azurepred
Zot

I guess your safe then, but considering it will be one of the best COTD prints, I will gladly pay more for triple the size if the price is reasonable.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #42
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
50 ES? are you freakin serious? That's all we need is more mondo type garbage that sells out in 30 seconds. I'd rather them make these with big ES's so people that actually want one, get one. It's not like these are gonna cost hundreds of dollars unless you get the framed option. If the ES isn't set from the beginning, they should allow open ES for 24 hours, then add a few on top of the number of orders, then close the ES and number it.

I will be pissed if it doesn't get released. It was BS that Lau only had them available for one event. These look higher quality than a convention print.
Yeesh
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #43
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Will SSC offer framed and unframed prints? Wonder how limited these will be giving the size of them?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #44
TheStig88
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
The Queen print to be released will be about triple the size of the very limited one sold at Monsterpalooza, will include a special varnish hit on parts of it, and will be much more expensive.
Triple? Holeeee crap. Are they all going to be pushing that size? Going to have to be very selective if they're all that big, gonna eat up the wall super quick.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:46 PM   #45
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Will SSC offer framed and unframed prints? Wonder how limited these will be giving the size of them?
Court of the Dead will be the only ones (for now) that will have a framed and unframed option when ordering. DC and Marvel will be sold as unframed only.

All the prints that are coming up for order (except the Queen) will be 18x24. Queen is going to be a little smaller...I want to say around 16x20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig88 View Post
Triple? Holeeee crap. Are they all going to be pushing that size? Going to have to be very selective if they're all that big, gonna eat up the wall super quick.
They are all a pretty much going to come in around 18x24 in size. There might be some variations from time to time in size due to the art piece and how best to present it.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #46
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Yeesh
must collect them all like Pokémon

Quote:
Court of the Dead will be the only ones (for now) that will have a framed and unframed option when ordering. DC and Marvel will be sold as unframed only.

All the prints that are coming up for order (except the Queen) will be 18x24. Queen is going to be a little smaller...I want to say around 16x20.

They are all a pretty much going to come in around 18x24 in size. There might be some variations from time to time in size due to the art piece and how best to present it.
18x24 is perfect
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:49 PM   #47
TheStig88
The X-Men

Ah, well that's not too insane. I think I was kind of blowing it up a little much in my head haha. 18x24 is a great size honestly. Big enough to really appreciate, not so big you can only fit four on a wall.

Thanks for the info Alex!
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:50 PM   #48
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:

Thats not 3 times the size... at least make it 24 x36 if your going to call it 3 times the size lol
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:52 PM   #49
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Thats not 3 times the size
As said about...NOT exactly, ha! :-)
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #50
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Is the Wonder Woman concept art one of the prints?
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote