Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-16-2017, 08:16 AM   #41
Phil the sixth
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikoken View Post
A smaller diorama I'm sold!

A large 5ft diorama too big for me
It's not that it's 5ft in lenght...both rex's are diametrically opposed to each other...it's more like 5ft square.
It's not as big as you think it is.
To me it's the perfect size.
Phil the sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:08 AM   #42
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park View Post
I love the Indominus vs. Rexy/Blue models more and more each time I look at them. Can't wait to get the full-sized models in my hands.

Also, I really hope the smaller versions for Universal parks come to fruition, I'd go down and get them all including the ones I order in full-size.
Welcome to the forum!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:57 AM   #43
Jurassic Park
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks! I guess I've been lurking long enough, it was time to officially join.
Jurassic Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 11:09 AM   #44
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Yeah from the looks of it, it'll be more like a square in size than a rectangle, if that makes sense. At 1/20 scale it's going to be pretty big. That's the scale I got the gist of from hearing Paul talk about it. I'm not sure if he actually confirmed it. But the printed BO rex looked the same size as the new stuff and he mentioned the new stuff was not up to scale but mere examples to show off. So I can only assume we're talking 1/20 here since the Rex is 24". I-rex will be 30".

Personally I had rather them be posed in the first moments of meeting, but it would have made for another "BO rex" pose, I suppose. I just love that pose.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:47 AM   #45
Timo
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I am not a fan of blue pinned on the back of the t-rex. If you don´t like it you will always have an ugly hole on the rex. What about Blue standing on the ground/base and roaring up to the indominus?
Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 05:53 AM   #46
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
I am not a fan of blue pinned on the back of the t-rex. If you don´t like it you will always have an ugly hole on the rex. What about Blue standing on the ground/base and roaring up to the indominus?
There would have to be a "filler" peg or something to hide the peg hole w/o Blue.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:14 AM   #47
Jurassic Park
Doh!

Talking #KeepBlue

Paul,

I think it was made clear during your Facebook livestream that the majority of the future buyers want Blue to be included. It looks absolutely incredible as it is, and it wouldn't be complete without Blue. While you could place Blue on the ground beside Rexy's feet, the current plan for the piece actually brings us back to a specific shot in the final battle scene. Those who don't like it can choose to remove her. I love that you'd be willing to remove her if the audience desired, but based on the livestream responses I think I can speak for the majority of us when I say we think your creation looks perfect as it is.

#KeepBlue
Jurassic Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 11:03 AM   #48
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park View Post
Paul,

I think it was made clear during your Facebook livestream that the majority of the future buyers want Blue to be included. It looks absolutely incredible as it is, and it wouldn't be complete without Blue. While you could place Blue on the ground beside Rexy's feet, the current plan for the piece actually brings us back to a specific shot in the final battle scene. Those who don't like it can choose to remove her. I love that you'd be willing to remove her if the audience desired, but based on the livestream responses I think I can speak for the majority of us when I say we think your creation looks perfect as it is.

#KeepBlue
He needs to be in there. Im good with either on the back jumping as is or definitely at least on the ground beside rex maybe eve running into the battle like in the movie.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:25 PM   #49
jimmylace
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordofanime View Post
As with most people here, I'm really starting to get worried about shelf space... and I think Paul said that they're aiming for 7 or 8 JP/JW figures for 2017... yikes! I'm secretly hoping that I don't like most of them haha.

I prefer for them to be on scale with the breakout T-Rex. For cost wise, space wise, and logistics wise... It's a pain to get these if you don't live in the US...

But I'm suupper excited for this! I can't wait for it!
Couldn't agree more. Im in on the Breakout + 1/5 Female. And the Raptors in the Kitchen. That's probably all space will allow...
jimmylace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:31 PM   #50
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

I'm not getting this. Blue should be included and he shouldn't be on the back of the T Rex looks silly.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote