Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-02-2020, 03:19 AM   #11
dao2
Cyclops

This actually released and I ended up picking it up as I am a huge fan of the 40k universe. It's got some nice points, it's got some issues, but overall I am very happy to have it since it's a ginormous terminator!! I may end up doing a review since I haven't seen anyone do one for this, or even really show any pictures anywhere (finding any production photos before ordering was difficult).

dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 06:03 PM   #12
Halcyon
New Republic

Hi,
looked around for this for a while too.
Was available in my country, but really couldn't get past those deep scratches "scars" everywhere.

Found the 3d-render of this figure, the artist did not place those "scars". Someone who doesn't know 40k, had a brilliant idea.

Anyhow, congrats. looks good on your photo..
Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 06:35 PM   #13
dao2
Cyclops

I don't mind the scratches everywhere really and I don't think it goes against 40k. They're also not very deep at all, surface scratches definitely, it's not genestealer scratches for sure but old battledamage. The ones in the ex head are a bit deep but it's jut an extra head.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:38 PM   #14
Halcyon
New Republic

Oh you have the ex version, the damaged on that head looked good (big claw mark). But would also display it with the clean head.

But those crisscross scratches, can't see any battledamage in those. Only that the guy is clumsy and stuck in barbed wire for to long
Old 04-05-2020, 06:58 PM   #15
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Oh you have the ex version, the damaged on that head looked good (big claw mark). But would also display it with the clean head.

But those crisscross scratches, can't see any battledamage in those. Only that the guy is clumsy and stuck in barbed wire for to long
I think that head came with all of them. I bought it from Secret Compass so it's a regular, but I think I all of them come with the head now tbh ;p It's a termie he probably got them from years of just busting through obstacles, like a hab wall cool-aid man style :P
Old 04-29-2022, 03:30 PM   #16
Mrobles0620
Doh!

I just posted this in another forum, but figured I'd try here as well. Does anyone know what the deal is w/ Silverfox? I've had a few convos w/ Darren via Skype and he seems like a nice guy, but everything I see online knocks him for previous issues that I haven't really been able to find much info on. I did see that he has some beautiful Arkham/Batman related stuff up on Sideshow that has a few great reviews, but checking in before I continue spending time on this. Thanks!
Mrobles0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:27 PM   #17
Silas Loki
Jubilee

You utter b******d.

I got excited when I saw "Warhammer" and was clicking on the links to see what was there - before I realised I was dealing with a Necromancer.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 04:07 AM   #18
Halcyon
New Republic

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
I got excited when I saw "Warhammer"
Me too. Man I wish they finally started with highquality 1/4 warhammer statues. But Prime1 shot themselve in the foot with ugly bases (lava and rock that is fake as h#ll was my biggest concern. And Silverfox the scratches on all flat surfaces made by a 2yr old.
Old 04-30-2022, 04:11 AM   #19
Halcyon
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrobles0620 View Post
I just posted this in another forum, but figured I'd try here as well. Does anyone know what the deal is w/ Silverfox? I've had a few convos w/ Darren via Skype and he seems like a nice guy, but everything I see online knocks him for previous issues that I haven't really been able to find much info on. I did see that he has some beautiful Arkham/Batman related stuff up on Sideshow that has a few great reviews, but checking in before I continue spending time on this. Thanks!
I have read that he has scammed a lot of people from their money without delivering, the threads about it are here on SF also.

But if you see a good statue in stock through Sideshow, then you have warranty so np.
Old 04-30-2022, 04:47 PM   #20
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I have read that he has scammed a lot of people from their money without delivering, the threads about it are here on SF also.

But if you see a good statue in stock through Sideshow, then you have warranty so np.
HMO does Warhammer statues as well, they are 1/6 but still quite large since marines/primarchs are large.