Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 11-30-2020, 04:50 PM   #1811
Igo
Producer
Producer

mmk123 - They had that crazy food at other places too.. I blame PA. And kidney stones are THE WORST... sorry you had to deal with that BS too, ughs!

New previews - There were supposed to be two new MOTU pieces, but they got pushed out a bit, but there's a 50/50 chance one more new preview will happen before the end of the year, otherwise, prepare for 2021 onslaught.

New Videos - Chad and I are figuring this out so we can have a more consistent schedule for 2021, but videos will definitely be coming back.

Black Canary - Maybe eventually sometime in the possible future but probably will maybe happen just not now so maybe later but again no promises and run on sentences are awesome.

FJC - There MAY or may not be one on the list for 2021... but things could always change, so no promises.

jeremydmc - You might be happy in the near future... Chad and I both love the idea of little companion pieces.

generalzodlives - Superman related charters are in the works. No promises on Big Barda, Orion, and Mr. Miracle in the near future, but who knows, things change.

SDguy - Chad and I have talked about releasing a more concrete "these are the plans!" with some confirmations, some hints / teases, etc... both for solicitations, shipping updates, etc... and update that more regularly, but nothing solid yet. Just know that 2021, if we can stay on track, is gonna be the biggest year for Tweeterhead to date, by a LOT... quality and quantity. But 2020 was horrible for planet earth so hopefully 2021 chills the eff out.

grphyx1 - 1,000% accurate on Metal Men haha.

vudoo1979 - MAYbe....

SONICobra - MOTU has been a bit of a weird one to really get going, but we're at the tail end of two pieces being sculpt complete and our first TCat is almost sculpt complete too... All set for early 2021, and we definitely plan to make up for 2020

Mister H - We've talked about continuing the "Batman" line, I totally forgot that Chad teased a Gotham by Gaslight one... Im gonna look into that...

KaraFan - Chad and I were recently looking at the current state of where he left off with the Twins and we plan on getting back to them when we clear some mental bandwidth. But yah, they were definitely worked on and paused, so we'll try and breath some life back into them when we get some other priorities sorted out.

DONE! And you each get your own "smiles"!

Hope that satisfies some of the itch for now, if not, you might need to go to a doctor and get it looked at.

Hope all those who celebrate had an awesome Turkey Day, and for everyone else, hope you're having an awesome regular end of November!

xoxo
Igo
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:18 AM   #1812
grphyx1
Kingpin

Thanks for checking in Igo. Really appreciate the info and participation
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:44 AM   #1813
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
jeremydmc - You might be happy in the near future... Chad and I both love the idea of little companion pieces.

Hope all those who celebrate had an awesome Turkey Day, and for everyone else, hope you're having an awesome regular end of November!

xoxo
Igo
WOO HOO!

Thanks for updating us and hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well Igo!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 12:10 PM   #1814
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post

FJC - There MAY or may not be one on the list for 2021... but things could always change, so no promises.
Igo
May is a wonderful time of the year. We're deep into spring and summer is right around the corner. George Perez's birthday is June 9th by the way. A little info just in case you wanted to surprise him/us with a Deathstroke announcement. Just saying...
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 02:54 PM   #1815
vudoo1979
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

vudoo1979 - MAYbe....

[

DONE! And you each get your own "smiles"!

Hope that satisfies some of the itch for now, if not, you might need to go to a doctor and get it looked at.

xoxo
Igo[/QUOTE]

This has to be the most exciting MAYbe I have ever gotten!! Thank you!!!

Hope you had a great Turkey Day too!!
vudoo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:37 PM   #1816
dkeith
Fantastic Four

Any way to get a definitive answer on the status of Black Adam. I’ve gotten two answers from he’ll be ready to ship early next year to he’ll be going back up again for pre-order early next year. I paid in full back when he originally went up for pre-order and would just like to know what the status is. Thanks in advance.
dkeith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 01:08 PM   #1817
Igo
Producer
Producer

grphyx1 - Totally man! It's been fun to engage on the forums again... Ive been on SF for, like, 13 years or something, I think... I dig the community even though it's been BRUTAL sometimes.

jeremydmc - Totally! And thanks!

FJC - HRRMMMMMMMM good reminder! Even if it might be too soon to announce a POSSIBLE Deathstroke that MAY or may not happen, there might be another Perez creation in the works we could announce around then... NO PROMISES!

vudoo1979 - LOL! "Most Exciting MAYbe" should be a category in the statue awards if those are still a thing! And thanks!

dkeith - Im 99% sure that the originally solicited Black Adam is being re-worked a tiny bit and will be put back on the site in early 2021. So it will be "mostly the same" with some slight updates / tweaks to hopefully garner more sales to justify the piece. So the original one is currently not in production, but the updated one will be early next year. Sorry for all the confusion, and thanks for your patience!
Old 12-03-2020, 02:47 PM   #1818
vudoo1979
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

vudoo1979 - LOL! "Most Exciting MAYbe" should be a category in the statue awards if those are still a thing! And thanks!

vudoo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 03:01 PM   #1819
Augen
Metal Men

I appreciate staying in touch and answering questions.

Love my Tweeterhead statues. I am hoping to add some more heroines in 2021/2022 but none have been announced and not sure what is in the pipeline given how shows have been cancelled.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:54 PM   #1820
Igo
Producer
Producer

Augen - Totally! Like I said, it's fun being a part of the community again. As far as heroines, specifically, like, non villains?... Id say for 2021, unless things change... there's ONE for sure new one Tweeterhead hasnt done before, one repeater / revisit, and one or two or three that might be able to be considered a heroine depending on your view on life...