Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 08-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #21
Underdog07
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
pretty much, i personally find it much easier to write movies because i see things more visually, it's easier for me to explain what somebody is doing "bob opened the door" then how they do it "bob slowly reached for the brass knob and turned it" .

but i do love knowing theres other people around with similar interests....so if any of you guys get a good agent or hit it big let me know because damned if i can find anybody to read my stuff
I just read this post.

Bob threw caution to the wind, gripped the door knob and quickly opened the door only to discover Deathlock2001 waiting there for him. Before he knew it, Bob had succomed to the blistless drone of Deathlock's meterosexualness and wasted no time in leaping out the 3 inch plexiglas window to the street 26 floors below.

Stupid Bob. His wife always knew something like this would happen as she listed the last of precious Bowen minibust collection on eBay. Good riddance Diego the pool boy thought . . . .
Underdog07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:03 AM   #22
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
honestly i've always found writing a screenplay much easier then writing actual books, so i say give it a go if you have an idea Argo
I know a couple of people who write them, and they've had them bought a few times... and then shelved, as they've never seen them produced.

But they're bought at least, so there's that...
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #23
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog07 View Post
I just read this post.

Bob threw caution to the wind, gripped the door knob and quickly opened the door only to discover Deathlock2001 waiting there for him. Before he knew it, Bob had succomed to the blistless drone of Deathlock's meterosexualness and wasted no time in leaping out the 3 inch plexiglas window to the street 26 floors below.

Stupid Bob. His wife always knew something like this would happen as she listed the last of precious Bowen minibust collection on eBay. Good riddance Diego the pool boy thought . . . .
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote