Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 08-10-2020, 09:54 PM   #881
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

end of the year seems okay.. I can wait.. as long at it will arrive in excellent condition
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 06:50 PM   #882
Biggunz
Loki

AND LIGHTS >>>>>>OH YEAHHHHH

cheap bastards!
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 05:19 PM   #883
ZatStackz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Cable statue arrived today. Looks great with lots of detail. A bit ironic that the guns on this statue have way more detail than the Sideshow PF 1/4.
ZatStackz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 04:36 PM   #884
casbyness
Frackin!

Please does anybody know how to buy the Jubilee statue?

I'm so confused. You can buy the full diorama, or any of the X-Men characters, or even the Sentinel alone, but not Jubilee - and she is the only one I want to buy.

If She was attached to the Sentinel I would maybe understand why she is not listed for purchase alone, but the Sentinel doesn't come with her. I don't understand this, since if someone purchased the lone Sentinel that would mean it would be impossible for that person to complete the set.

As a Jubilee fan I just want the statue of her, but so far it seems like she's the one part of the diorama that can't be purchased! T.T

Am I seriously going to have to buy the entire deluxe diorama and then resell every part of it except her on ebay?!
casbyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 06:33 PM   #885
Biggunz
Loki

I think that would be the only way,
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 09:17 PM   #886
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by casbyness View Post
Please does anybody know how to buy the Jubilee statue?

I'm so confused. You can buy the full diorama, or any of the X-Men characters, or even the Sentinel alone, but not Jubilee - and she is the only one I want to buy.

If She was attached to the Sentinel I would maybe understand why she is not listed for purchase alone, but the Sentinel doesn't come with her. I don't understand this, since if someone purchased the lone Sentinel that would mean it would be impossible for that person to complete the set.

As a Jubilee fan I just want the statue of her, but so far it seems like she's the one part of the diorama that can't be purchased! T.T

Am I seriously going to have to buy the entire deluxe diorama and then resell every part of it except her on ebay?!
Jubilee is an exclusive and can only be acquired with the purchase of the entire Sentinel 1 group.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 10:08 PM   #887
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casbyness View Post
As others have said, she's an exclusive that comes with the Sentinel 1 diorama set. And I believe (anyone can correct me on this) you won't even be able to display her as a standalone as she only attaches to the Sentinel diorama, like the other pieces that comes with the set.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:12 AM   #888
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I finally caved and went all in on these. I ordered all 3 sentinels plus the proximity pieces up for PO. Cable is on his way and I'll get Professor X and Mystique at some point. I probably won't PO anything else until all f these are in hand and then I'll mostly be done with statues aside from my few top characters. I think I'll be happy with the collection I have at that point.
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:47 AM   #889
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegalactus View Post
I finally caved and went all in on these. I ordered all 3 sentinels plus the proximity pieces up for PO.
Does the wife know?
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:54 AM   #890
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Does the wife know?
No she does not. She has zero interest in my comic/statue hobby. She tolerates it and let's me know when a package arrives is the extent of her involvement. She doesn't ask questions and I don't volunteer information. Keeps us both happy
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote