Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 06-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #41
Bods
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Bods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #42
moon_knight1971
Rescue

They are going to air all the Marvel animes, X-men, Iron Man, Wolverine and Blade on G4 soon.
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #43
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Iron Man & Wolverine are on G4 tonight at 8
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:05 PM   #44
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Both Iron Man and Wolverine were extremely boring. Maybe it was the voices. Everything seemed kind of off. I hope X-Men isn't like this...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #45
ReplicantSavior

I really don't want to promote the crap channel G4 but the X-Men is finally on. Five episodes in and it is easily the best of the three shows I've seen. I doubt that Blade will be better. Wolverine was pretty much forgettable. Iron Man had some cool episodes. But with X-Men everything feels right. The music, animation, and story (so far) have all been tops.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:50 PM   #46
demonhunter
Kingpin

I felt disappointed. X-Men anime was very good at the beginning.
1st Episode- Mind blowing animation, pace and set up. Very impressive.
2nd Episode- They kept the steam going and the adrenaline puming.
3rd Episode - Still on a climax.
4th Episode - Still hooked.
5th Episode and onwards: Losing steam, animation quality drop, story seems to beat around the bush and not getting to the point.

Honestly, I never finished watching Episode 11 and 12. At 10, I gave up.

Wolverine anime - I watched every episode because I kept hoping it would redeem itself somehow at later episodes. This seemed like a softened and weaker Wolverine.

Iron Man - Not as polished as X-Men anime. But it had its good and bad episodes too.

Blade- Haven't watched yet, after the disappointment with Wolverine and X-Men, don't feel like watching it. Maybe I'll check out some episodes out of curiosity.

Supernatural anime - Not Marvel, but based on the television series of the same name. but I heard the stories are pretty good.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #47
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I really don't want to promote the crap channel G4 but the X-Men is finally on. Five episodes in and it is easily the best of the three shows I've seen. I doubt that Blade will be better. Wolverine was pretty much forgettable. Iron Man had some cool episodes. But with X-Men everything feels right. The music, animation, and story (so far) have all been tops.
Wow! This show seems very exciting. Today I was surfing the web and ran into this x-men anime series. I wanted to know is there a place I can watch all of the episode dubb in english? Or even buy them all in a set that is english dubb? How many episodes are there total? Is there only 1 season or more? Thanks for any info.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #48
ReplicantSavior

I believe all the Marvel anime shows have 12 episodes. X-Men is definitely worth owning. I found a place online to watch the episodes when I missed one but forgot address...I think it was something like cartoonsonline. I need to find it again to watch Blade...
Old 02-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #49
Reme Lebeau
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Wow! This show seems very exciting. Today I was surfing the web and ran into this x-men anime series. I wanted to know is there a place I can watch all of the episode dubb in english? Or even buy them all in a set that is english dubb? How many episodes are there total? Is there only 1 season or more? Thanks for any info.
There's only been one season. The animation was very cool, but I felt the story was a bit lacking. They basically made Moira McTaggert and Proteus Japanese, gave them other names, and focused the whole story arc on them. Wolverine and the X-men was way better. I recommend buying that season and watching it before this one. Of course this one will likely continue into subsequent seasons, so it might get better. I still recommend watching it, but I don't know where you could watch it online.
Reme Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:01 PM   #50
moon_knight1971
Rescue

There are 4 Marvel animes and all were 12 episodes: X-MEN, Wolverine, Iron Man and Blade
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote