Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-05-2019, 10:17 AM   #301
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
This looks promising, but I don't see the need for a funny little joke on a Cable statue... at least not my Cable statue. Back when Cable was actually in stuff I read (long long long ago), he was a very serious character. Anyways, I'm sure that's removable... at least I friggin' hope so!
Yeah, if I was purchasing this I would really hope you can take all the Deadpool stuff out.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:21 AM   #302
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
I agree 100% here. I'm assuming it's the exclusive but who knows. It better look normal without it attached.
Woord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Yeah, if I was purchasing this I would really hope you can take all the Deadpool stuff out.
Every last microscopic bit.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:29 AM   #303
Mepaphoros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Woord.

Every last microscopic bit.
I love Cable too, I'm not a huge fan of the silly Deadpool stuff even though it's pretty funny sometimes. I'd like to see a solo Cable movie done down the road with a Bishop pairing. I think that storyline has so much potential.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:31 AM   #304
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
I love Cable too, I'm not a huge fan of the silly Deadpool stuff even though it's pretty funny sometimes. I'd like to see a solo Cable movie done down the road with a Bishop pairing. I think that storyline has so much potential.
I second that. Only I would want Cable and Bishop re-cast to more comic accurate actors. Both were very small in comparison to the source material. Cable is a big mofo and was played by a little fella. (and yes he's a good actor, keep your shirt on) Bishop is no midget either, he's an interesting character and would make a great team up movie with Cable.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:17 PM   #305
Mepaphoros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I second that. Only I would want Cable and Bishop re-cast to more comic accurate actors. Both were very small in comparison to the source material. Cable is a big mofo and was played by a little fella. (and yes he's a good actor, keep your shirt on) Bishop is no midget either, he's an interesting character and would make a great team up movie with Cable.
Yeah, Brolin pulled off the attitude/persona very well..but he just wasn't physically imposing and I think that's a key trait for Cable.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:24 PM   #306
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercats-NO View Post
Cables canons are huge though

Tough to choose, both are awesome! I would agree that SS's head's a bit too small, but I'd be lying if I said one "owns" the other.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:37 PM   #307
Frayhor
Sinister Six

As we say : To each their own !
The "Deadpool stuff" is for me the icing on the cake to this piece, and I don't even appreciate deadpool more than that. But I always loved when a statue has a humorous touch in it, like one of my all-time favorite : the Scarlet Witch comiquette by Mark Brooks with the little remote control toy Vision and the more recent Domino PF with the Deadpool coins and the "DAYS OF FUTURE CA$H" on the slot machine.
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:49 PM   #308
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

For me XM wins this one.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:57 PM   #309
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
I want to see a movie where cable meets thanos. Hey it may actually happen since Disney Fox deal was just closed last month.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 12:59 PM   #310
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
I want to see a movie where cable meets thanos. Hey it may actually happen since Disney Fox deal was just closed last month.
Who owns the rights to Squirrel Girl? I would rather see her destroy Thanis then Cable lol
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote